QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Ganksta N-I-P

Wassup Ya'll...

My question to everyone is..

Which two of your favorite Artists would ya'll like to hear battle eachother on a track, no what im talkin bout, also which two Artists would ya'll like to see squab and throw down.

Personally I'd like to see me versus Lynch, I'd tear his ass up lyrically and physically

After all I am, The originator of the Horrorcore rap!

MUCH LUV!
Nip

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
WTF how he get a artist next to his NICK? this foo been perpin fo a minute now he gone talk shit bout a LYNCH on LYNCHS BOARD.....foo take yo DOWN SYNDROM RAPPIN ASS ELSE WHERE CUHHHH......go sip some nyquil and rap slow fuccin retard

G

Ganksta N-I-P

ya'll muthafuckas don't know shit- cuz one person says somethin, everyone believes him- ya'll some dumb hatin ass niggas, no what im talkin bout- fuck ya'll DIS ROWDY MUTHAFUCKIN WILLIAMS AKA GANKSTA NIP From Houston Texas...

Kabol, you story page tellin Siccmade Dick ridin bitchass nigga, don't worry- we'll bump into eachother sometime- real niggas on here know I ain't fake- watch me as i cut your fuckin head off- hollow it out, and make a jacko-lantern out it, and put it on my dash board of my ride muthafucka...

May 11, 2002
I don't care what anyone says ...

Even tho Esham,Ganksta NIP,and brotha Lynch hung maybe the godfathers of these styles we call psycho rap,acid rap,ripgut style but it was not called horrorcore until The Gravediggaz came out and Russell Simmons put out the flatliners. When this style of rap started getting publicity from the mainstream that's when it was dubbed as HORRORCORE. Who's to say who really started it all. Hell I've even heard that Insane poetry was doing this style of rap back in the mid eighties. No doubt NIP has had a strong influence on music perfect example is this Bushwick Bill of the Geto Boyz. But is he the OG of this form of music? I don't think I can agree.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Nip..............

your associate MARS, got on here and said that you have never logged on the 91siccness....this is right after you and him spoke on the phone.
so who r we to believe.

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
yes it was russell simons who labled it horrorcore because of the flatliners.

but there were people bustin that shit before that time.

my first recolection would be the ghetto boys.

G

Ganksta N-I-P

Marz is a pussy ass ICP rip-off who paid me for a track to do on his wack ass cd, that Dude so wack- INSANE CLOWN POSSE kicked him off they wack ass label, me and marz don't get down like that, when he called, it was bout business, few words were exchanged, but im sayin, his label paid me some high dollas for a cd thats gonna push only bout 1200 copies, lol

Much Luv
Nip

Jun 3, 2002
^congratz on the high dollaz then NIP...................................

LOL..............he must be a FAN then huh ?................................what burban kiddies will pay fo theze dayz!.............LOL