QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
naw cuz i heard a few sicc things bout lynch i think he might jus mr no prints u , NIP is hard even tha one CD i gots is tight but uhh u aint no where as talented as lynch haha holy shit no way u can fucc wit lynch but dont git madd cuz that southpark psycho is krazy number 4-5-12 (murder after midnite) yea i like em traccs
but uh u cant fucc wit lynch or sicx

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yea nip was an OG at tha shit but back then that nigga was not gettin out niggaz in sac wasn't up on no fuckin ganksta nip and cuzz aint even tight that fool sound like esham off sherm rocks... lmao

yes nigga i sed sherm rocks :dead:

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ganksta N-I-P said:
come on MArz, don't be imbarresed, you told me bout gettin booted off psychopathic records wit ICP, after you did that "Dark Lotus" album, u told me bout Mad Insanity n shit, don't come on here lyin to people, saying u on 2 tracks on my shit, and we talk all the time, and have dinner with eachother, lol, i did 1 track for you, and thats all i did, bitchass hoe!

Much Luv though
Nip
^^stupid ass

you speakin on a different marz, not mars. man cuzz is fake than sum plastic pussy sumbody should really hide this fools body :dead:

Jan 2, 2003
Man I want 2 hear the nigga Yuk and shit man I would say Mess but that's already been done nigga I wanna hear Yuk and the nigga Pac(I kno it can't happen) go at it lyrically c who would win

Jun 12, 2004
(7 1/2 years later)... NIP is the original horrorcore artist. It ain't go by that name until Gravediggaz/Flatlinaz came out around '94(?), but peep this - Esham didn't drop his first album until 1990; Eminem I dunno; but both of them freely admit that the Ghetto Boys track "Assassins" (back in '88, on the first album from the group that later became "Geto Boys" back when the group consisted of Bushwick; Ready Redd (sp?); Raheem The Dream; and possibly a 4th member). Ganksta NIP was signed to Rap-A-Lot since day one, and, as he kicks it on his 3rd album "Psychotic Genius", NIP kicked a "psychotic freestyle" to James Smith (founder of R-A-L) in the bathroom of a club back in '86 or '87, and got signed (first as a songwriter for other artists; then he started droppin' his own stuff as well as writing songs like "Chuckie" for the Geto Boys' album "We Can't Be Stopped").

Yeah, the only advantage of being old - you actually lived through this shit, so you know when fakers like Mister Pee starts lying his ass off... ("Oh, "The Ghetto's Tryin' To Kill Me" was my first album"; "Oh, I'd NEVER name my record label "Dopehouse Records" [unless I can't call my shit "No Limit" or "New No Limit" anymore...]"; he even sold out his brother - "I told him, when you get rich, stop partying, stop going to the clubs. Just sit around your house." Not to mention MP kicked C-Murder off of No Limit, so C had to go through Tru/Priority Records... Yeah I'm babbling, I just used to be such a fan of No Limit when King George was on there, and the WCBB Xmas album came out... Sell out bitch)

- AK