QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
Nip..............

your associate MARS, got on here and said that you have never logged on the 91siccness....this is right after you and him spoke on the phone.
so who r we to believe.

D-Locc
YEAH AINT THAT SOME SHIT. CUZ IT SAYS ARTIST UNDER HIS NAME.I WONDER WHATS GOIN ON..........

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
130AM TEXAS TIME

^^^^LOL

I SAW THAT SHIT............................

BUT WHATS THE REAL DEAL ROUND THIS MUTHAFUCCA??!!

FUCC THE GAMES.................VAMPS BREAK OUT THE DOGS AND LET US KNOW THE REALLY??!!

I SMELL FISH............AINT ITS NOT FROM MY LADY...........

D-LOCC

K

Kabol

clownd patron boardin to leave the siccness 916. Baggage checc.

Somebody just got -clownt!-

G

Ganksta N-I-P

come on MArz, don't be imbarresed, you told me bout gettin booted off psychopathic records wit ICP, after you did that "Dark Lotus" album, u told me bout Mad Insanity n shit, don't come on here lyin to people, saying u on 2 tracks on my shit, and we talk all the time, and have dinner with eachother, lol, i did 1 track for you, and thats all i did, bitchass hoe!

Much Luv though
Nip

May 11, 2002
Ahight this shit is getting old...

Nigga you aint NIP take yo perpatrating ass elsewhere.First off you dont probally even know what N I P stands for. Mars is from Mad Insanity. If you know shit you're supposed to be on his upcoming lp and yall are supposed to be boys. Mars won't even claim you. Marz was the dude who was on the dark lotus lp they are two totally different people you don't even know who the hell you are talking to. Go grab yourself a bottle of nyquil and get the hell off this board. Will the real ganksta NIP please stand up?

K

Kabol

Muthafuca, you aint NIP. You a Smurf Nip

LMAO he dont know the diff tween Marz & MARS hahahahaha

Nov 3, 2002
i dont c how u can say u could fucc lynch up and u aint fought him yet cuz sum ppl is full of suprizez and if u think u got him on tha mic how cum i neva heard of u b4? lol id eat u up in a flow

Aug 5, 2002
it aint NIP...........but back to the music part....I like both artists and a colab would be bangin'.....any possiblity of that??????.......outro

Oct 1, 2002
ON THE "5".........................

APPARENTLY THIS PERSON IS NOT GANXSTA N-I-P! I MEAN ...NO REPLY WHAT-SO-EVER TO THE ONLY KNOWN PSYCH WARD MEMBER?I SAY THIS BECAUSE THE REAL NIP KNOWS THERE ARE ONLY TWO WHO GOT THAT OFFICIAL PSYCH WARD TATOO ON THEIR ARM.........ME AND HIM.PERIOD.SO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY.........YOU AIN'T NO "gangsta"!now as far as any one else reppin' this psych I DON'T KNOW YA. I'M NOT TOO MUCH FOR ALL THIS INTERNET CHAT BUT I JUST FELT COMPELLED TO COMMENT. NOW AS FOR ANY BODY FEELIN THE NEED TO CLOWN MY PEOPLES, I'D SAY FIRST GO JAM HIS SHIT TO SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT. REAL O.G.'Z DO AND FIND OUT 4 THEMSELVES. WHOSE THE BEST IS RELATIVE TO YOUR OPINION A.K.A. NO ONE GIVEZ A FUCK BUT YOU! ALSO I TOO HAVE SPOKE WITH N-I-P ON PRIOR OCCASSIONS ABOUT BRO.LYNCH AND THE D.E. AND HE ALWAYS MAINTAINS RESPECT FOR THEM AS WELL AS GIVEZ THEM PROPS, SO ALL YOU CONTOVERSIAL GOSSIPERS AND BUBBLE GUM FOOLZ NEED TO 1: LEARN HOW TO RHYME..........ON BEAT 2: PUT SOME BASS IN YA VOICE 3: INSTEAD OF BEING LIKE THESE "CATTLE" SHOW SOME LUV AND SUPPORT FOR LYNCH AND NIP 4:GET READY TO EXPERIENCE MY ALBUM.....................................................ON THE "5" YOU WILL HEAR NOTHING LIKE IT ..........................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

May 26, 2002
yall niggas is wild yall never said who yall wanted to hear on a free style but shit i would like to hear

brotha lynch and eminem
lil wayne and lil flip
poster boy and fabolous

shit i dont know who eles be free stylin for real and i would like to see canabitch in there too

Nov 4, 2002
hahahaha

"Id rather get my muthafucn ass kicd by Moby than let some lil bitch in a cann bust over me" ~ Eminem

Id like to see Em & Lynch do a freestyle show and just battle. Wonder if Em could be hungry enough to do it anymore - I know that hez done many over the yearz and he probably doeznt wanna do any more.