QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Shit I don't care what everybody is saying if Nip thinks he'd beat up Lynch physicaly and lyricaly that's his opinion. And I also don't care who started that type of rappin I like Lynch but I also would like to get the chance to hear Nips music but I couldn't find his music anywhere yet. So peace out to all you guys on the siccness right here from germany.

Jun 3, 2002
Ey, yo NIP,

why aint yous on the cover of tha "Personal Vendetta" album ?
The couple of verses you spit on it waz the tightest shit on the whole cd to me.
U a got damn SPC vet!.......U put SPC on the map.......I waz jus wonderin' how y didn't get recognition by bein' on the cover ?

holla

G

Ganksta N-I-P

thanks Wiseguy I Appreciate that....

yeah, i did an interview with www.southparkcoalition.com and we discussed it, I was mad at the time, but im cool now, dem new peeps in the S.P.C.... I ain't rilly got much luv for, But k-rino, I'd take a bullet for him, DBX, point blank n em, the cats who was down with S.P.C. from the beginning, I got Much Luv for though!

Much Luv
Nip

Aug 5, 2002
well.......

I think it'd be a twelve round split decision if Nip and Lynch really tried to dig up in each others ass-never really heard either freeflow (freestyle up in Chico was some already written shit as well as the verse Lynch kicked on now eat) off the top--but writin' their shit and having bout a week to prepare to fuck each other up-I'd pay to see that shit-both them catz been in the game for over a decade so theres no tellin what cards they stilll got tucked up their sleeve...........outro

Aug 5, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
lynch would destroy you in a freestyle!

GOTTI
never heard lynch kick a str8 freestyle flow--what shit you heard him just get into the studio and fuck it up?????????................outro

K

Kabol

I aint hearin ya

Ey, Ganksta Woof. I just do not believe you are who you say you are. Ish, you coulda bit me with a lil more originality. The real NIP got a muthafucn mind, realz. I cant possible understand how NIP would be all on the Siccmade Forume dissin SICCMADE, a lable that iz blown the fucc up. Or spendin hiz time setn to argue with some cat named Kabol. NIP iz not in anyway on that level. But you are here, typin away. WHAT!?

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
Tell me this Nip....why a couple months ago u was on here tryin to get lynch to work wit u....sayin u just heard his shit and it was bangin and now u talkin shit? sound like u got issues.......like if someone dont want to work wit yo bootsy ass u lash out.....wtf is that.....soak it up like a man and keep your mouth shut.....as far as your raps....LMAO...u aight....aint got much on Lynch .....U be lucky to get wit sorry ass Fignaytion cuhh.....

Sep 17, 2002
i have a hard time believing tha real nip would be stupid enough ta say he could tear lynch's ass up lyrically...cause i've heard nip's shit, and he's not that good...lynch would kill that muthafucca lyrically

G

Ganksta N-I-P

kabol, believe whatcha want dawg, I ain't the prezident or nuthin, "Im just a hustle outa south park, wit tight ass rhymes" orgininality? nigga please, peep my 11 years of work..

as far as lynch, me and him started rapin bout the same time early 92, yeah hes got some skills, but he keep usin the same lyrics n shit, one example, a song off EBK4 and first degree's weapon of war, and psycho dream off my homie Fire Redrum, he used that flow on mr. skrillas shit, chico freestyle? also spit on Leathal's shit, no what im talkin bout, freestyle, i'd kill him though no doubt

3, I want westcoast fans too, word to mouth, my shits droppin world wide soon, I need all the exposure i can get, Notice i rarly post during the day, im out hustlin up until bout 11 at night................... AY YA'LL PEEP THIS BITCH, JACK YOUR DICKS AND CHILL...

Nip

Oct 1, 2002
THE TRUTH AS I KNOW IT

WHAT THE DEAL, THIS IS NINELIVEZ, ONE OF THE FIRST AND REALIST MEMBERS OF THE PSYCH WARD(94-95 THE BEGINNING). WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO TOUCH ON IS THIS HERE....................... FIRST OF ALL SINCE THIS IS BRO. LYNCH"S SITE LET ME KEEP IT "STREET" AND NOT ONLY SAY THAT I PERSONALLY THINK YOUR MUSIC IS "TIGHT" BUT I SUPPORT YOUR PRODUCT, SO BY ALL MEANS KEEP IT SIC!!!!!!!!!!(LUV THE PRODUCTION!) NEXT , FOR MY OWN SANITY AND TO PROVIDE SOME CLARITY FOR THIS ENTIRE FORUM.......TO MY PEOPLES,"N-I-P" ...ONLY THE REAL GANKSTA NIP WOULD KNOW THE FOLLOWING (1. WHAT YEAR DID I COME TO H-TOWN? (2. WHERE AM I FROM? (3. WHAT S.P.C. MEMBER DID I GET INTO A CONFRONTATION WITH?...........................................ONLY THE REAL NIP WILL KNOW THESE ANSWERS. OTHER THAN THAT I WILL SAY IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE MY NIGG THEN I KNOW AS WELL AS YOU KNOW THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO THE WAY OF THE ORDER OF THINGS AND PERSONALLY I THINK (FOR A LONG TIME AT THAT) THAT IT COULD BE THE MOST LYRICALLY AS WELL AS MUSICALLY PRODUCED SONG RECORDED.......YOU AND BRO. LYNCH WOULD BE OFF THE CHAIN!!!! THIS BUSINESS IS ABOUT SAYING SOMETHING TIGHT THAT THE LISTENER CAN HOLD ON TO AS WELL AS ENTERTAINING AND GIVING THE FANS WHAT THEY WANT.......................DON'T YOU THINK THE FANS WANT THE TWO BEST AT WHAT THEY DO ...TOGETHER....DOIN WHAT THEY DO ???????????????? BUT ON THE DARK SIDE OF THINGZZZZZZZZZZZZ IF THIS IS SOME CAKE ASS TRANSPARENT IMITATOR............the message is as follows...LYING CAUSES PEOPLE TO BE TOUCHED. YOU WILL BE FOUND.................................................................NOW I'M DONE.....PEACE .... PSYCH WARD/SUBLIMINAL SOUNDZ RECORDZ/:devious: :devious:

May 13, 2002
Ganksta N-I-P said:
as far as lynch, me and him started rapin bout the same time early 92, yeah hes got some skills, but he keep usin the same lyrics n shit, one example, a song off EBK4 and first degree's weapon of war, and psycho dream off my homie Fire Redrum, he used that flow on mr. skrillas shit, chico freestyle? also spit on Leathal's shit, no what im talkin bout, freestyle, i'd kill him though no doubt
Nip
lynch started way before 92. dont yoiu know about his whole blackmarket issue. most of his songs are nothing but cut n paste jobs because he got them stolen from him. i dont think nip could beat lynch freesylin because isnt that how lynch got his name because of his freestylin skills?

K

Kabol

That iz true^^^^
Lynch: "I been ripn rappers up since 86 street top"

Lynch started hiz career through street battlez, and got hiz name that way. Then he got into production and realised the importance of production and lyricz with meanin. Itz easy for peoplez to say that Lynch aint tight, comin from the dome with battle rapz. But I for one have never any of Lynch's true freestylinz. Cause that iz a concrete thang. Thatz somethin you do on a sidewalk with peoplez around, not on a movie or on air with the homiez. Itz when you are against other rapperz. Dont get it twisted

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Ganksta N-I-P said:
ya'll muthafuckas don't know shit- cuz one person says somethin, everyone believes him- ya'll some dumb hatin ass niggas, no what im talkin bout- fuck ya'll DIS ROWDY MUTHAFUCKIN WILLIAMS AKA GANKSTA NIP From Houston Texas...

Kabol, you story page tellin Siccmade Dick ridin bitchass nigga, don't worry- we'll bump into eachother sometime- real niggas on here know I ain't fake- watch me as i cut your fuckin head off- hollow it out, and make a jacko-lantern out it, and put it on my dash board of my ride muthafucka...
You aint my folks dog. Quit perpin.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Ganksta N-I-P said:
Marz is a pussy ass ICP rip-off who paid me for a track to do on his wack ass cd, that Dude so wack- INSANE CLOWN POSSE kicked him off they wack ass label, me and marz don't get down like that, when he called, it was bout business, few words were exchanged, but im sayin, his label paid me some high dollas for a cd thats gonna push only bout 1200 copies, lol

Much Luv
Nip
First off. Wrong Mars... Check your facts and your spelling, and then earn credibility foo. Second off, I'm Psych Ward with NIP. Act like you know who I'm rollin with. Thats my nigga. Second, NIP has me on two tracks of his new album. Third, he just picked out beats from my album yesterday. He aint even been paid. You say "called", like I only talk to my boy once. Get off the dick.