New D-Dubb on the way!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
jesse james said:
is it going to be in stores nationwide ????
and what about Loki's album???? nationwide
Loki's album will be in stores everywhere. D-Dubb is puttin his own thing together tring out the independent thing. I just help him promote and complete the album. Now that it's done, I've been in the lab completin' my shit. But now I got my niggaz back whenever, whatever. Support that shit regardless.

May 2, 2002
What up Emoe! I ain't met you yet, but tell D that JR/Speakeasy said congrats! Also, come through the underground in North Highlands one of these days and say what up!

Also, keep an ear out, I did a few tracks on that new DDubb album along with the new Loki album coming out at the end of the month.

Come and get your Med Man "30 Day Theory" while you're visiting at the Underground as well.

Stay up homies.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
DeviantJR said:
What up Emoe! I ain't met you yet, but tell D that JR/Speakeasy said congrats! Also, come through the underground in North Highlands one of these days and say what up!

Also, keep an ear out, I did a few tracks on that new DDubb album along with the new Loki album coming out at the end of the month.

Come and get your Med Man "30 Day Theory" while you're visiting at the Underground as well.

Stay up homies.
Fa sho, i need to come up there anyway and check on the E & J CD. I hope ya'll up there pushin' it. But now thanx for the reminder because I was on my way