i heard some Good newz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
4get that get jay o out and mayb ill think about buyin the album but honestly i think Lynch lost his flow 4real he needs 2 stop tryn 2 rap like them other faggot rapper like WAYNE and Solja BOY cuz there wack 2

Dec 17, 2004
u cant say he aint when did he ever rap like hes studdering listen 2 ripgut collect track 13 Good Night its wack when has he ever rapped like that

Dec 17, 2004
u cant say he aint when did he ever rap like hes studdering listen 2 ripgut collect track 13 Good Night its wack when has he ever rapped like that

Dec 17, 2004

Jan 30, 2007
^ok so you basin his whole style off one track? Lynch aint tryin to sound like any of the new school IMO.Take a listen to N***a Deep...24 Deep...Mr Police Man...Loaded etc,he changed his style on damn near every album.....

Jun 3, 2006
i bought what dat n like from him at ernies liquors and i swear to god if i ever see him, he givin me my 8 bucks back

Dec 17, 2004
i basin shit on only that besides i got all those albums and there tight but lately hes been tryin to rap like that thats all im sayn fo and latley his shit has been wack u name 1 song that hes brought out since LBI thats hes came tight on mayb he needs SICX back to help him deliver that SICCNESS that we all fell in love REAL TALK

Jan 30, 2007
i basin shit on only that besides i got all those albums and there tight but lately hes been tryin to rap like that thats all im sayn fo and latley his shit has been wack u name 1 song that hes brought out since LBI thats hes came tight on mayb he needs SICX back to help him deliver that SICCNESS that we all fell in love REAL TALK
No doubt pimpin i feel what u sayin...the dayz of Sicx and Lynch droppin heat are history as we all know (sad to say) I stopped really fuckin with Lynch after LBI....Buy Another Gun was the only shit i was feelin off New Season but my point is regardless of weak tracks off a mixtape i dont think Lynch is tryin to sound like anyone....

Dec 17, 2004
THATS U ALL IM SAYIN IS SORRY 2 SAY HE LOST HIS FLOW ID RATHER BOOTLEG HIS NEXT ALBUM 2 C IF ITS TIGHT AND IF IT IS ILL GO BUY IT BUT IM NOT WASTEN NO MORE MORE ON LYNCH AND UR RITE THOSE DAYS R OVER BUT THEY CAME HEATED BUT THATS WHY I FOUND GANGSTA DRE NOW THAT MUTHA FUCKA SPITS HEAT

May 30, 2006
take CLim outta the equation and i would halfway be anticipatin the release
I heard the fuck out of that.

LOL @ Lynch trying to sound like Weeezy & Soulja Boy. That has got to be the most rediculous shit I ever heard.

Apparently Lynch might not care but if Jayo ever sees that video of Lim getting exposed I can almost bet he'll out of this project.

Dec 17, 2004
thats wat u think and who's JAYO hes wack 2 and besides lynch did lose his flow hes 2 bizzy tryin to do bullshit songs that dnt matter wat so ever wat u mad cuz im speakin the truth

May 30, 2006
Truth? No, more like opinion. IMO I think Jayo got major heat. If u aint feeling him then oh well.

Most these side projects Lynch been puttin out I'm not feeling but I'm still looking foward to whatever he's got lined up. His flow aint what it use to be but ole boy still spit flames.