HeadHurtz down with Siccmade Muzicc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2003
U fat ass clowns,we dont need the ICp shit here,tell the monkey with the fucking knife,i'll show him a real knife.

Fuck violent Jay and the whole ICP click.

With regards 2 deuces and siccknig

Fucc,u 4 lips muthafuckas'
Ps,if u dont know what that means,u prolly dont get none,2 deuces

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
D.S.I. Fan said:
Don't hate what you don't know.
What you talkin bout, hate? I didn't mention hate. Not in any form. So quit pullin me to the side all buddy-buddy like.

And to point out a lil somethen-somethen: I got family in Scottsdale and Phx Arizona. Everytime that I'd been there, I'd noticed that there is no dark side; it is all bright, sunny, happy...college kids playing, drinking, acting cool and trying to fight, pretendind to be hard. Kinda like YOU, coming on this forum tryin to punk mother-fuckaz. Holding machete like yaw seen all the right jason movies. I remember hitting a dude in his face, some college kid, drunk, throwing gang signs into my face. Slurring his speech. Excited. I hit him in the center of his nose. And he fell down bleeding. My cousin rushing me past, holding my arm like a date, her rushing us to the backside of the bar but saying nothing.

In all honesty, I don't know that much about that area; the times that I did visit were short-lived. But if you go to a city and there is a party where some drunk college kid, looking like Ogre from The Revenge of the Nerds, is throwing gang signs and mumbling retarded shit, then it may be safe to fathom that there are no G's in the area to keep such stupid shit in order.
D.S.I. Fan said:
Don't hate what you don't know.
So, fuck you, dude. Come out to West 2nd Street, downtown Little Rick, AR. Or come out to 56th Street and STW, Tacoma, WA. Bring your knives and swords. Keep talkin shit.

What happened to the honest, humble approach: Hey, we are new to the game, please be on the look-out. We bring fire... This is what we are about...

Not, I repeat, not...We are comin and we are hardcore. Dont hate! We got knives! We're HARD.

Know what? I'm out.

Kabol

Jul 1, 2004
www.headhurtz.com
poet said:
What you talkin bout, hate? I didn't mention hate. Not in any form.
Look my Bad I posted up this stuff not to offend but to inform I am just on the street team.I'm here to inform, but it seemed like everyone was hating so I step up to defend what I Rep. no need to Internet Bang it does no good .And thats not my job so I Apolgize . I know this music is not for everyone. I'm just here to inform the ones that it is here for. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion> One Love :cool:

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Look my Bad I posted up this stuff not to offend but to inform I am just on the street team. I'm here to inform...

Look, I just felt that I was come at wrong, specifically. Just 'cause I felt that way does not mean that that is what happened. It was just a feeling.

Welcome to the Siccness.

One.

—Kabol

Oct 10, 2003
As for me personally,i got this feeling that juggaloo's trying to force this shit on us,just post it and leave it alone man,if peepz check it out then they will.And i cant stand it,when rappers and shit aint original,just copy other artist.

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
mayne , i dunno how you guyz think that, ICP iz tha shit, i mean just bein like em, iz pathtic, i mean if thats your thing then coo, if you wanna be like violent jay coo, just dont come around here, i mean it seems like anything that come from detroit iz shit, take it to some where else i mean ICP aint even hard they aint sicc
in this forum we discuss siccmade, not bitchmade
like i always say bout ICP
THEY AINT SICC, THEY JUST SHIT