Didn't Lynch say he had 2 solo albums in the Vault?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
I'm remember a while ago lynch saying he had finished 2 solo albums a while ago. At the time it was called, Medevil and Lynch by Inch. {Not the Medevil Blackmarket put out}
He said Medevil was done right after Loaded and the WHOLE album sounded like Loaded { those classic siccmade beats we all love} And of course Lynch by Inch, his newest shit which Lynch claims to be his best work, even better than Season and Loaded.
Does anybody else recall this?

K

Kabol

Ill drop a few wordz.

A few yearz ago (thiz iz from reading a lot and makin sense of what I have read over time) Lynch had a few albumz done. Kinda like LOADED in that he didn’t wanna turn it in til he got paid for hiz work, he never turnd anything else in to Ced. The only reason we got LOADED waz kinda like the last straw. He aint get paid for it yet, but he did finally turn it in and thought that if he didn’t get paid for it, he wont turn in another til he getz hiz pay. Az for Midevil, it never dropd. Midevil iz now titled Lynch by Inch, due out Nov 14/15 but probably 18th, and waz changed up a lot. It iz completely redone and re-spit – Lynch just got finished with it. Bein a master for hiz craft, he always thought about ish that he wantz to change on hiz current workz, so redoin it all waz at least expected. The albumz he dropz now are albumz that he will getz payd for, like hiz cut-&-paste-job titled BLOCCMOVEMENT. They brought him the material and he put the ish together, had Beta do a few beatz too, and made the album himself, & yez, he got paid. It also afforded him the opportunity to say a few thingz that were on hiz mind at the time; regardz like Sicx and Ced, etc. So the album did have a lot of substance to it. Az for peoplez postn up that they weren’t feelin that album, that the production lacd whoop whoop whatever, thinking that Lynch fell off a lil or something, DAM. He got paid and made the album on the fly with material that he waz givin and waz told to do whatever. Point bein, he wasn’t the mastermind for that album & neither waz Bo: Lynch waz contracted (with PAY) to do a job, and the product, in my opinion, iz bangin. I even read that BO waz real happy with the album az well. In fact, I recently read in Murder Dog that Lynch iz tryn to get that album and that he and BO are tryn to jointly release it through SICCMADE, az it waz pulld from the shelvez after JCOR folded. (Thatz a money product, if they can get it.)
Az for the rest of the material, that iz, whatz left after a lot of material waz jacd from a studio that waz robbed a while bacc (like pretty much all of Beta’s workz), I doubt that it’ll ever see shelvez with out bein re-done and re-mixd to fit the albumz the workz will be put on, cause Lynch seemz compulsive/dedicated to bringin only hiz tightest & most current when he dropz.
Az for Lynch by Inch

censure

I don’t know what everybody iz xpectin: “IT HAZ TO BE HEAT; IT BETTER BE HEAT” WHOOP WHOOP WHATEVER…
(lol now im just ventin)
Look at it like thiz, when the Chronic dropd, it changed the face of hip-hop – all of our muzicc changed, kinda upd the ante a GRIP. When All Eyez On Me dropd, same thing, even FURTHER. Albumz that do that are timeless. It seemz that Lynch knowz that he, too, haz the ability to do thiz. Dropn heat, he can do all day, hence bloccmovement, the Plague, madd featurez... But for hiz next official album, one that hez been workin on (& thinking on) for yearz, hez not just thinking bout DROPN HEAT. Hez thinking on a broader scale, like he did with that fucd up, crooked ass, tight-ass audio-movie album LOADED. Thiz onez gonna be way different. Lynch, productionwise (& Im not at all regarding just beatz, but overall album production), iz unfucwitable. & he will show uz, and some of uz have been here for a grip reading all of thiz and listenin to all of thiz. Some partz of hiz work will only make sense to uz (ive been feelin a lil like we are an influence on him too, az he haz been an influence to many of uz). But overall, he will only drop what he wantz. He wantz to make an impact, and he feelz that he can with Siccmade. End of story there.

Ima be around to peep, 1LUV

KABOLCHAPTERS

C

CinFul-1

I hope they drop some of his old shit, I remember an article in XXL days ago, by lynch about the Evil album he was working on, that shit had me hella pumped he was saying he was releasing shit, that he had to tone down for Season of da Sicc, like a longer Baby killer song and shit. I really wish I could find this article and post it up.

May 1, 2002
lol.. I know your going to flip out bout this homie, but damn x-loc, dont you ever reply with 10 words or more?!? lmfao... 13 posts a day?!?
At least say something more than a sentence... I know that your post count is important to you, but come on now?!? 13 posts a day?!?

At least give some feedback if your going to post instead of just saying lol all the time or stating the obvious...

And no x-loc, Im not tryin to pick on you or any shit like that... (everyone else does that enough) I would just rather see you give an opinion on something rather than post a 3 or 4 word reply to every thing you read on here... Im curious to know what you think on things, not what you think is funny... the lol posts have got to go!

K

Kabol

lotta people talk ish to x-loc. point bein: x-loc iz a board homie, and he aint gonna change for nobody. He rarely haz a prob admittin when he iz wrong, and he doez clownz sometimez just to clown, but he haz hiz momentz. x-loc iz a vet here & he iz a homie.

Apr 25, 2002
HE MAYBE A GOUPIE ASS VET,

BUT...........DONT GET IT TWISTED.,..........HE AINT MY MUTHAFUCKIN HOMIE............AND NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ON THE 91 HAVE I EVER FOUND HIM "FUNNY".........its all grav-e tho, to each their own.... i aint trippin 1 bit

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I AGREE WITH KABOL 99% WITH WHAT HE SAID BUT THE ONLY THING IS THAT I BELIEVE THAT MIDEVIL AND LYNCH BY INCH ARENT THE SAME

FROM THE MURDER DOG ARTICILE....

I got all that in my vault. I'm not givin it up. I got Midevil and Lynch by Lynch totally done, they're full length albums. I'm not givin them to Cedric. EBK-4, that don't even count. It's got songs that cut off right in the middle, there's no inserts in there, nothing.

Aug 7, 2002

well...this is just a internet thang...i know xloc dont' mean it when he clowns he juz clown to have fun...i b sayin sum dum shit to but all in all everybody coo...u aright x-loc

Apr 26, 2002
Kabol said:
Thiz onez gonna be way different. Lynch, productionwise (& Im not at all regarding just beatz, but overall album production), iz unfucwitable.

KABOLCHAPTERS
aye kabol, u've heard lynch by inch yet? fold.

Sep 3, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
I hope they drop some of his old shit, I remember an article in XXL days ago, by lynch about the Evil album he was working on, that shit had me hella pumped he was saying he was releasing shit, that he had to tone down for Season of da Sicc, like a longer Baby killer song and shit. I really wish I could find this article and post it up.
holy shit that would be heated even if he released it as a limted edition thing or like mp3.com cd or do like necro is doin with rare freestyles and demos do that for lynch like a side project for hardcore fans