Daily Siccmade Muzicc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn homie you just laced some old cuts that were on the old madesicc site...i didnt eventhese were out, some of this is unreleased! i didnt have any of these except a few!

Much LOve!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Nice thread. Got all these tracks already though...

Have some more shit from COS, Crookwood, Calico, etc. that y'all might not have...will check when I'm off work.

Jun 11, 2004
I havent even gotten any new tracks since uthanizm. So anything you have that would be cool if you uploaded!
Ya Manson's got most if not all the newer unheard stuff. he laced me a few months back. I can pass em on if he doesn't get a chance to...

Someone should sticky this thread btw.

Nov 13, 2008
That Teach Mo is fuckin sick props for that. What album is that from if any?
its on the Snuff Tapes

oh jyeah steamin madd is on "How the West was Won" compilation

oh and also i used to have the siccmade rituals discs and there a bit scratched and cant get alot of the songs to play if somebody could up that id shit (one of the best rap albums ever) but i dont know if thats allowed or not if not id understand but damn i loved that album

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
on the madesicc site a long long time ago in the audio section there was a song called 'game' which i havent heard since

pb666 can you uplload the stuff mansonn sent you please

Jun 11, 2004
pb666 can you uplload the stuff mansonn sent you please
Thwomp

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LUQXHHNM

There's a bunch of randomn shit that also includes the newer stuff that Manson was referring to. There are songs that have already been mentioned in this thread but there is some stuff that hasn't you just need to sort through it.

I can think of a few more miscellaneous tracks like welcome to my world, had to gat ya 2001 and some other stuff I'll post later.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Thwomp

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LUQXHHNM

There's a bunch of randomn shit that also includes the newer stuff that Manson was referring to. There are songs that have already been mentioned in this thread but there is some stuff that hasn't you just need to sort through it.

I can think of a few more miscellaneous tracks like welcome to my world, had to gat ya 2001 and some other stuff I'll post later.
Nice. I know I got some other shit somewhere on my comp. Last time I put that folder together kind of quick. I'll try to search for more shit when I get the chance to...

Edit: Somebody should make a list with everythin posted, so that it is easier to see what is still missing...

Apr 8, 2006
Young Droop 1990-HATE has that siccmade shit.
Unsolved Mysteriez Feat. Dubble J LOKI n Droop
Unknown Assailantz Feat.Dubble J Loki Droop n Polo DaTriggman
Marked 4 Death Feat. PFolks,Polo DaTriggaman n Droop
Young Droop - Moment of Impakt also had Had 2 Gat Ya 2001 Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
And Haunted by a Dream (Origanally Mo'Shit off Now Eat Comp) Feat. First Degree

Apr 25, 2002
Edit: Somebody should make a list with everythin posted, so that it is easier to see what is still missing...
Great Idea. I have mostly just old stuff, nothing really after Unthanizm dropped, since I took a long hiatis.

theres some other songs I forgot about as well

Theres a compilation called all money iz good money that has about 3-5 siccmade artist tracks. Its where that loki and c lim quit buggin song came from

Also P folks has a song that is called I want it all

And theres a song called the virus off of bukshots they fear me album that features lynch loki p folks and de

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this is a good thread

a lot of stuff i haven't heard

like where is that track 'jay are ruh' by lynch from?

pbarber66 thanks for the upload of that folder..

thanks to everyone who contributed

Jun 11, 2004
Fuck there is a bunch of stuff mentioned in the last few posts that I've never heard. Anyone got any of those songs?

I'ma try to round up all the misc. shit I got and post it up soon.