Brotha Lynch Hung - Remains: Book 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
whats this cd about and is it a real lynch cd or what....i just seen it on cdnow.com and i dunno what to think of it...if it is a real cd by lynch whats all gonna be on it and shit...and i know his troubles with BMR are over but i heard someone sayin that ced still had alot of lynch material and was gonna still put stuff out...so i dunno

May 2, 2002
if Ced had that many unreleased tracks left he wouldn't have put out 3 albums of bullshit he either stole or bought from comps to supposibly put together those "albums".

I'm kinda sad to see that even after bankruptcy, the label is still going to drop another cd that'll only tarnish the artists' name with fans, the fans who are uninformed as to what's really going on... I've spoke to alot of homies who think the garbage CDs they're putting out are actually Lynch's real work as opposed to the shady business it really is...

Jun 2, 2002
AYE IF I HEAR THIS 'REMAINS' CD AND ITS TIGHT, I'LL SWOOP THE SHIT UP REAL QUICK. IF WE EVER SEE SICCMADE PUT OUT A LYNCH ALBUM. WE WOULD HAVE A GO AHEAD TO BOYCOTT AN ALBUM, BUT UNTIL THEY RELEASE SOMETHING, I'M GONNA GO WITH THE FLOW.