Brotha Lynch Hung & Doomsday *Musicvideo*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Good to see all the new developments with Madesicc. I mean Lynch is making money and is trying to make sure that he doesn't forget the Madesicc Doomsday Family that were with him since day one. And it is good that he is trying to get the new homies shine too. You know the ones that really want to do this rap shit like my Nigga G-Macc and DVS and Calico 101 Loco Ricc Vamp Locc 1

May 13, 2002

plague 2 might see the light of day afterall....i hope it does.

looking foward to that and calico droppin, fucking came hard on mr 187.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Old School Evildooinz homie coming through to say what's up to my nigga D-Menace. The Evildooinz cats been around for many moons. Shout out to my lil bro. 2 Deuces Mothafucca.....

Jul 9, 2007
Sounds dope. I hope a plague 2 does come out.

On a side note I been listening to lynch an doomsday since I was about 14 or 15 back in like 1993 but never seen any doomsday cats on video before. Seeing that pit was a slim dude and eklypss was a bigger dude was a trip. Just by the voices (pit's kinda slower deeper type too eklypss's faster higher type) I would have never guessed that.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
^ Yea the first time I saw eklypss I thought the same thing, thought he was some skinny black dude not as big and chubby as he is in real life. He's a really cool guy, actually all of em are I got to meet them in Portland during that Madesicc anniversary show. Doomsday was the best part of the whole show by far. Pit was dancing in the crowd hitting someones pipe while some ugly fat white bitch was bending over shaking her big ass in front of him. It was hilarious!

Dec 27, 2005
video is fucking amazing. Only thing I can think of better is Eklypss should have brought the double edge axe blade....chrome.

fuck yeah happy doomsday everybody!

Dec 27, 2005
last time I asked Playboy 7 about plague 2 he said no new news. I think that was a month or two ago.

I still got that shittn on niggas track from the plague 2 love that.