Anyone Going To The Lynch And DE concert in Santa Cruz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ima most likely be at this with a grip of my folks..LYNCH ASS BETTER SHOW UP!!!!! cuz hes my fav artist and ima mash on out there to see him..if he fucks me out my money his albums hittin the trash can!!!

Jul 31, 2002
EastDaGo619 said:
Where the fuk is santa cruz? Shit I wanna go but i dont know where santa cruz is and I live all the way down in San Diego. Wish Lynch would come closer to San diego to do a show, even LA would be OK I would drive there to see him and siccmade fam perform. im pretty sure santa cruz is too fukin far for me. If it is where i think it is.
yeah man its like 6-7 hours from sandi leggo my mu fuckin eggo...on the 1

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
SiN said:
shit's gonna be tight, we should all come back and party in my empty ass apartment right across the street from the catalyst...
Sounds like ah good idea to me.....How would we know who eachother R' tho? We could meet after the show at the METRO or in front of STREETLIGHT.

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
RAVAGE said:
Sounds like ah good idea to me.....How would we know who eachother R' tho? We could meet after the show at the METRO or in front of STREETLIGHT.
ya sounds good to me, i'd be down, i'm sure we can all figure it out at the concert too

Jul 31, 2002
yay whats up chief..i thought that was you on evildooinz..how goes it???...Lol for those of u into a funky ass time they havin super bootie at the catalyst the night before.. i found a pimpy fur rimmed hat i might sport for that shit...woohoo!

Jul 31, 2002
yay yeah superbppty gonna be at the cat the night before..chili oughtta be in the house for that shit azz welll...hit tha pms fools... also im a have that aod cd out there maybe some other northwest shit if i get orders soon enuf...peeep gaaammme....holla atcha grrl...

Jul 31, 2002
lol superbooty is some shit that goes down all funkadelic and folks show out in they 70's gear lookin like george clinton n shit..crazt hats, afros, butterfly collars, bell bottoms...all that..there's prolly supm a lil more hip hop elsewhere on a saturday night in santa.. rosie mcganns has always been my spot but i aint been clubbin in santa in a couple years..i am sposed to go to superbooty with my grrl, but i will find out what else goes down these days.. if you find the goodtimes online, it has the club calendar.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
get all your gear together.... get ya paper right... we've got med man cd's, lynch dvd's, hollow tip cd's.... the whole nine.... it looks like we'll be down in the santa cruz area tommorrow kickin' it.... promoting and hittin up some local record stores..... come out and peep the show....

be there or be square.....

med man