5 MORE ALBUMS THEN LYNCH IS RETIRING!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
its 2066 and Brotha Lynch Hung has just passed away, (RIP) and in his will it states and i quote "to my fans i give them the release of "Lynch by Inch" its been a long time but i thinks its worth the wait" LMAO

10 year later in the year 2076 "Lynch by Inch" is finally released

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
lol@this thread, especially Incarcerated, that niggas a fooh.lmao

I aint trippin tho cuz its been a long time comin, so most likely Siccmade droppin some heat. And not just Lynch comin out, but everybody elses shit too. I figure thats whats takin so long, so many projects in the lab right now, they dont wanna just drop one but hit us wit back-to-back bombs from the whole team. So I aint gonna be surprised if they all heat.

Jun 2, 2002
Tooper said:
look at how many albums bo droped.that dude don't quit~!
Yeah, and if you take the two or three good songs on his latest albums and compile them into one, then you would have something to talk about.

Well I agree with y'all about wanting to cop it. I've been wanting to hear it, but I don't think it's Lynch's fault. It might be, I don't know cuz he never gets at me (uh huh)But honestly can anybody come up with a reason that somebody wouldnt want to drop their album? Lynch ain't making any money off it just sitting on a desk collecting dust. In my opinion (and I'm Nobody but ill toss my 2 cents in your ear anyway, well actually my $2.00 cuz i got some shit i just gotta say) there are 2 scenarios involved...1. Some outside influence is holding it up for a good reason and it's not Lynch's fault. or 2. Lynch is stupid. and guess what? Lynch isnt stupid. I have nothing against yall , you spit what you feel and I respect that cuz at least you aint a fake ass behind the back hater, but since when did it become acceptable for fans to come and continually diss an artist on his own shit? Why do you even buy Lynch's shit? If you are talkin so much shit and hatin so much you must not like him, cuz every other post on this muthafucka is y'all talking shit to lynch, tryin to clown and shit. Thats just disrespectful.
Dont come on the siccmade forum if you wanna talk shit, I mean i think it is important that the fans be involved and that their opinion counts. If you write X ask him how much i talk shit about these rappers who think they shit dont stink and they look down on the fans like they arent equals. He'll tell you the deal, but in my opinion you are all really lucky that Lynch even posts on here. For real. I know i wouldnt put up with that shit. Lynch is obviously down for yall if he puts up with the shit yall constantly spit. It's actually kind of annoying in my opinion. You guys are whining like lil girls on they first period. How lame are you that you sign into a forum and talk shit to a legend in his own house about an album he doesnt even have to put out anyway. It's his shit. did you write 16 on any of the songs? Did you produce anything on the album? You have the right to say that you want it, that your waiting for it. But Somewhere down the line somebody in the siccmade camp let these no names disrespect lynch repeatedly and its become acceptable. This isn't even about defending Lynch cuz i been tryin to get at him for a week and havent heard shit, it's about respect. even worse than that it's about keepin it real. Most of you would jump on lynch's dick the minute you seen him asking for a autograph but you get behind that keyboard and all of a sudden you a become a factor??? anywayz i didnt even read all the posts, and this isnt directed at everybody or anybody in particular. Im just sick of these hate lynch threads in his own house...You dont have to agree. Last but not least, I am not speakin as VP or for X or anything else. this is strictly my opinion, Mike's opinion. No love lost i would just like to see it stop. Unfortunately I do not have that power....Much Love to everybody that gives and gets respect...Holla!