5 MORE ALBUMS THEN LYNCH IS RETIRING!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
I think everyone is just tired of waiting for this album to drop and just have to start talking shit about it.Once the album is released the shit talking will stop once in for all.Thats going to happen because its been so long since Lynch has released a album.I'm just going to listen to his other albums and compilation albums with Lynch until his new album is released.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
real Talk Kaveo. But really Lynch is just keepin' everyone on thier toes, building the suspense.You know once the shit drops, al the peeps that bitch about it are gonna be the first ones to cop it. I ain't got nothin; to bitch about, I'll just swoop it when it drops.

CIRE

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
SOMETIMES I WONDER

regardless......either yall goin to buy muzicc as siccmade drops it or not....regardless of when you do or when its released..
true or not ?..and if not for those posting in here jokingly about releases and last lynch cd's why you in siccmade muzicc thread ? not trying to start shit but damn !!!!! dj CIRE SICCMADE MUZICC