My Album "The Talented Mr. Reddick" #4 On Distributor Charts. Thanks for the support!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
My Album "The Talented Mr. Reddick" #4 On Distributor Charts. Thanks for the support!

View attachment 111214

My album "The Talented Mr. Reddick" Debuts at #4 on the Top 25 Hip-Hop & Rap albums Distributed by City Hall Records following behind HOLLOW TIP at #3 & #2 and JDiggs Thizz-Ent & Poodeezy at #1

Thanks to everyone who have bought the album in the last week. Lets keep it going and make it to #1 Next time. I love my fans and supporters and for me to have No features & 1 Producer me and Dob Cee done it Sav Style for y'all and this just breaks the ice... STAY TUNED!!! Congrats to my nigs Hollow & Diggs too... We Active!!!

http://www.cityhallrecords.com/waxtowatch/WaxToWatch_Aug_2012.pdf

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/daundadogg or @Daundadogg

Facebook: www.facebook.com/daundadogg

Apr 12, 2003
Congratulations Coolio Da Unda Diggity!
Ive been a big fan since I heard you & Mac Dre back in the Young Black Brotha Days, I met you at the Doin' Dirt radio show over at the Sonoma State with Deco-D years ago, I think Young Dru was there too, Im was faded but I remember all yall was freestylin' after the show, anyway I havent heard your new album but Im planning on swooping it up, good luck on the album!