Mistah F.A.B. & I-Rocc Face Off on Aug. 21 !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
well im sure it wont sell out of digital copies...so ill just wait till it drops..no point of pre ordering really? its not like its some new jordans, or call of duty modern warfare three the day before it drops...its jsut an album itll be there when it drop haha....im fuckin w it tho im not a huge fan of fab but irocc my nigga so i gotta peep...im tryna get into fab a lil bit more ..son of a pimp was tight and his tonite show was cool...havent checked his lost my backpack shit but its prolly not bad fab used to destroy ppl in freestyles ill give em that..i see you coach tryna get in the game on instagram haha...get some more pics on that shit brody

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I know I'm a little late with this, but I just got this and listened to it. All I have to say is good job with the CD. There is no tracklisting on the the back cover, so I get to open the CD booklet to see the track titles only to find out that the CD booklet is just slightly larger than the CD case, so I have to slightly bend it to get it to fit in. Awesome job. Other than that, music was decent.

Props: Snakegang
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I know I'm a little late with this, but I just got this and listened to it. All I have to say is good job with the CD. There is no tracklisting on the the back cover, so I get to open the CD booklet to see the track titles only to find out that the CD booklet is just slightly larger than the CD case, so I have to slightly bend it to get it to fit in. Awesome job. Other than that, music was decent.
I noticed that too. Super annoying.