Why Do I Keep Getting Logged Out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2013
first I was forced to change my pw on my acct RuffNRuggedThug and was unable to log in with my new pw

so I make a new acct and Im logged out after 5 minutes even with "remember me" checked

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
clear your cache & cookies and try it again
I don't know how many times I've tried this but that only works for a short period of time. I still have to log in damn near every time I visit siccness.....the worst is if I start replying to something and forget about it, when I come back and post it I'm asked to log in again then it takes me to post reply where whatever I wrote is missing.

May 14, 2002
I have it on my phone.. I have to log in every time I visit on my phone and then almost every next link I click I have to log in again. Even when I checked 'keep me logged in'.
I suspect it's my phone somehow... although I didn't change any settings.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
R @RAPresentah use chrome instead of safari. for some reason safari was extra gay and always logging me out.....the shit still does that but I just stopped using safari and went to a big boy browser

Oct 10, 2005
R @RAPresentah use chrome instead of safari. for some reason safari was extra gay and always logging me out.....the shit still does that but I just stopped using safari and went to a big boy browser
That's funny because that's what I'm using it don't work it's safari that works though,but I don't like using that shit it reloads too damn much

and my notifications didn't work but now they do wtf