Things to know about the 4.0 upgrade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
We aren't the only site that has been unhappy with vBulletin 4.0, the problem we're having is we can't just switch back to the old version. We would have to revert to the old Siccness as it was before the upgrade. That means it would be like we went back in time to 12-08-2011 and all the new posts/users from then until now would be gone. :eek:

What are your thoughts?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
as i was typing my response shit went down..that enraged me not because of the site going down, but because my reply was well thought out.

with that said, i like this design. since i pay nothing but my time here I'm all for this one. only thing thats a little annoying is the prop button but im sure ill manage. also, i like how pictures dont stretch the page, only the post. this has enabled me to think highly of ezroo like in the heydays. the video button is a huge plus, but posting pictures is now a task but will get used to after a while.

all in all I'll fuck with whatever design/setup/version y'all go with. as long as there is props.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i agree with everyone else, its your site, do as you please

but since your asking for our opinion...take it back, i dont mind losing a few posts

4.0 isnt goin anywhere, and we can always upgrade once a more user friendly version or patch comes out right?

and cupgoon, you deserve a bajillion props for your post

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
there are great features to the 4.0 upgrade tho, I think every effort should be made to get just the appearance back to the old way cuz you know people are scurred of change.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres hella bugs in 4.0

that shit is probably going to get exploited hella soon

the biggest annoyance to me is i always get a 'siccness.net is not responding' alert msg in the middle of posting...i have to copy and paste whatever i typed just to get it down for sure

triple as bad if its a edit

tried to sig a video...shit wont let me...not even with using the 'insert video' tab

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the main problem is we can't see at a glance how many props we have in total

like we could in the old one

in fact i think we cant even see our total props at all and that takes all the fun out of it