Your Top five actors??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My favorites are based on movies I've enjoyed since I was a kid, not really acting ability.

Kurt Russell
Gary Oldman
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington
Leonardo Dicaprio

A few others could be added that would be interchangeable with these 5 like Joe Pesci, Gene Hackman, John Goodman, Robert Deniro, Samuel L. Jackson, Al Pacino, Keanu Reeves (I'll probably get shit for adding Keanu, but dude has made dope movies since I was 6 years old lol)

Sep 3, 2002
I like Christopher walken too.

I think people would argue that tom hanks is as accomplished as those top 3. He doesn't have the range like Denzel and Leo though.

Don Cheadel and edward norton are two of my favorites that have undeniable skill.

Lawrence fishburn is a personal favorite, he's been in some weak films but some classics too.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Milli Vanilli - I feel like they are clear 1 and 2. Below that are based on genres.
Vanilla Ice (]I'll probably get shit for adding Vanilla, but dude has remodeled some dope houses over the past 6 years lol)
Rachel Dolezal - nuff said
Dr. Dre - I think people would argue he's as accomplished as those four. He doesn't have the range of the two whities though.

Feb 10, 2006
Off top my would be

De Niro
Pacino
Di Caprio
Pitt
Denzel

Pretty much what the most here posted.

I would say this tho my fav out of the last few years or so are

Tom Hardy
Christian Bale
Joseph G-Levitt
Jonah Hill

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Ever?

Daniel Day Lewis
Deniro
Pacino
Nicholson
and having a tough time with #5, Christopher Walken or Mel Gibson. I think I'd put Gibson in my list of 5 best directors ever too.

Recent actors
DiCaprio
Denzel Washington
Bale
Tom Hardy
and a bunch of other dudes lol Ben Foster, Robert Downey Jr, Matthew Mcconaughey

Dec 11, 2006
Ever?

Daniel Day Lewis
Deniro
Pacino
Nicholson
and having a tough time with #5, Christopher Walken or Mel Gibson. I think I'd put Gibson in my list of 5 best directors ever too.

Recent actors
DiCaprio
Denzel Washington
Bale
Tom Hardy
and a bunch of other dudes lol Ben Foster, Robert Downey Jr, Matthew Mcconaughey
I had to laugh at your recent actors cuz the top 3 been acting since the 80s but I know you what you meant. I kinda forgot about DDL tho

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I had to laugh at your recent actors cuz the top 3 been acting since the 80s but I know you what you meant. I kinda forgot about DDL tho
lol that thought crossed my mind as I was typing it. These lists are always subjective but there are very few actors with as much range as a few of those named. Tom Hanks is great but maybe doesn't have the range that some others do. Robert Deniro and Walken have kinda tarnished their name with the stuff they've done the last 10-15 years but at their best, they're really as good as they come. Same with Pacino.