Would You Rather Watch A Sports Movie...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Would you rather watch a sports movie where the creators decide to go for acting talent over their ability to actually play the sport or go with guys who don't necessarily act so well but can play the sport and actually make the scenes more believable?

Personally, I prefer people who actually look like they've played the sport at some time in their life, even if it means they are not the best actor in the industry. I hate watching movies (baseball, football) where the actors throw like girls. It just makes it not believable.

Mar 9, 2003
Hahaa somebody post up that jamie foxx video when he said LL was pumped up thinking they were actually going to play some football

Nov 7, 2006
Would you rather watch a sports movie where the creators decide to go for acting talent over their ability to actually play the sport or go with guys who don't necessarily act so well but can play the sport and actually make the scenes more believable?

Personally, I prefer people who actually look like they've played the sport at some time in their life, even if it means they are not the best actor in the industry. I hate watching movies (baseball, football) where the actors throw like girls. It just makes it not believable.
i kinda get what you're saying but i have never watched am movie to see the sports scenes unless it was boxing/fighting. also i generally dont like alot of sports movies, there some good ones out there obviously but i usually never have to watch them more then once,

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
As long as the content is good I don't really mind if it looks like they've never done the sport before.

That being said I cringe every time Danny McBride throws in Eastbound. I guess it distracts me but it's not enough to make me not want to watch.