Wonder Woman Is Now Official For Batman vs. Superman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
and this is whats wrong with movies today. Im a male so of course i like eye candy as much as the next guy, but wonder woman wasnt rail thin and boney. She's a bigger girl curvy and muscular, with all the females in mma and training now adays this is one of ther worst casting jobs in the history of movies.

*maybe its just the actor in me speaking

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
^^ I disagree. They were talking about making it Megan Fox. This chick is 10 times hotter. All that matters to me lol Who is a better Wonder Woman in your opinion? American Ferrera?

Mar 16, 2005
^^ I disagree. They were talking about making it Megan Fox. This chick is 10 times hotter. All that matters to me lol Who is a better Wonder Woman in your opinion? American Ferrera?
megan fox would have sucked too. again it has nothing to do with hotness!! you say thats all that matters to me well thats all fine and well, but i would say thats whats wrong with entertainment nowadays, forget the roots go with sex sells. maybe someone along the lines of a gina carano would have been ahuge upgrade even, not rail thin, muscular AND hot