Wonder Woman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I thought the clapping was cool I've only seen that happen one other time can't remember which movie tho

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I really don't get what people liked about this movie. The few fight scenes they had were shot 300 style so it was more her stabbing people in slow motion than an actual fight. They brought in those 3 guys to help her and Chris Pine but his receptionist/assistant woman had more character development than any of them did. If it was an hour shorter it would have been halfway decent. I was ready for it to be over as soon as they left Themyscira.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol this movie has a hilarious response so far all over the internet. I see so many alpha bros who haven't even seen it saying people are either "gay" or "feminist libtards" for wanting to see the movie or liking the movie.

For example a friend of mine posted on Facebook with a simple "Wonder Woman was dope". His post was blew up by multiple people politicizing the fuck out of it with the "feminist agenda" posts. My friend's only response was "lol I just liked the movie".

Why are so many dudes so insecure about a movie with a female super hero lead? Shit is weird as fuck.