Westworld [HBO, Fall 2016]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i feel like old dude made an android of himself for the unveiling of the new westworld plot, and that delores never even killed him, it was just a double of him all scripted for that to happen, possibly people were just brought into a live playing of the new westworld, and that he's just smart when it comes to drawing people into the world. the people who got shot were all androids as well, as we saw a lot of ppl in westworld were there for the unveiling.

if you like the idea of westworld, you should check out the movie "hardcore henry" i think it was the first high budget first person movie ever put out, but more importantly than that it deals with highly realistic androids that look exactly like humans and also do everything a human does, fucks people, etc etc. really a lot like westworld.

but ever since i've seen that movie i look at the whole android thing different than most.the main characters best friend "billy" i think his name was, the real him was wheelchair bound, but he would continuously make androids of himself and at the moment where one would almost be taken out or served no purpose, he's make that android inactive then make another android active. he had a thousand if not more copies of himself ready to go. dude dies hella times in the movie but never REALLY dies. he was also the creator of henry.

here's one of my favorite parts where the maker of the androids explains what he does when he's bored at the lab.

i really feel like westworld got a lot of ideas from this movie. watch it if you liked westworld, trust me. even though it was first person, the movie was fucking great

Last edited: