Wayward Pines & Aquarius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Anybody else up on either shows Wayward Pines or the 60s Charles Manson show on NBC Aquarius? Its technically not out yet but on my On Demand cable I can watch the whole season.. both are dope.. still weirded out by wayward pines (Fox) its a more psychological thriller

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I'm watching Wayward Pines. It hella reminded me of Twin Peaks for the first episode. I really feel like there's never gonna be answers to any of the crazy shit they have going on and everyones just gonna be pissed off when the show ends.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I'm watching Wayward Pines. It hella reminded me of Twin Peaks for the first episode. I really feel like there's never gonna be answers to any of the crazy shit they have going on and everyones just gonna be pissed off when the show ends.
Don't want to spoil Wayward Pines but if the ending is the same as the books then I'm sure it will be a love/hate ending for people. The way the books were written it's impossible to make everything like the show because there's a lot of secrecy.

There's a whole story line that had to be omitted because there's an unnamed guy running around that you don't know who he is for an entire book.

The one thing I am kind of disappointed in, the Reckoning's in the show are called fete's in the book and the townspeople dressed up in outrageous costumes when they got a call to find someone.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Don't want to spoil Wayward Pines but if the ending is the same as the books then I'm sure it will be a love/hate ending for people. The way the books were written it's impossible to make everything like the show because there's a lot of secrecy.

There's a whole story line that had to be omitted because there's an unnamed guy running around that you don't know who he is for an entire book.

The one thing I am kind of disappointed in, the Reckoning's in the show are called fete's in the book and the townspeople dressed up in outrageous costumes when they got a call to find someone.
I didn't even know it was based on a book series. I hope they have an ending planned because it really feels like one of those shows thats gonna deviate from the source then get cancelled and we'll be left with 100 cliffhangers. I've only watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and I'm already wondering how much more they can actually do. Honestly, I'd rather just read the books.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i think wayward pines is just a miniseries for now and they probably just do the first book out of 3. of course fox can order more seasons, but if they do i hope they just covers the books and not trying to make this 6 seasons lasting fuckery like lost

imo all the tv adds was basically "OOOH THIS IS GONBA BE NEW TWIN PEAKS" but the actual show is more like under the dome meets lost meets twilight zone

show is alright, pretty dump show, but entertaining and im sure the twist will be fucking stupid

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i think wayward pines is just a miniseries for now and they probably just do the first book out of 3. of course fox can order more seasons, but if they do i hope they just covers the books and not trying to make this 6 seasons lasting fuckery like lost

imo all the tv adds was basically "OOOH THIS IS GONBA BE NEW TWIN PEAKS" but the actual show is more like under the dome meets lost meets twilight zone

show is alright, pretty dump show, but entertaining and im sure the twist will be fucking stupid
Story line wise they already progressed into the second book. Ethan doesn't become sheriff until the second book.

The books are better,IMO, but mostly because of all the stuff they had to change. IE, Ethan didn't kill the sheriff in the book, he died on the other side of the fence with Ethan, Pam, and others and Ethan already knew what was going on. His introduction into being sheriff wasn't as awkward for him.

Theresa & Ben were already there by the time the story got started, you just don't find out about them being there until later on.

The basically had an entire book's worth of material that they just can't do because it wouldn't play out well on TV. I think they'll finish the story in the 10 episodes or however many they're doing.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
The wayward pines ending didn't make me want to watch another season. It looks like they aren't planning one but the finale rating were good so they'll try to squeeze some money out of it.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
The wayward pines ending didn't make me want to watch another season. It looks like they aren't planning one but the finale rating were good so they'll try to squeeze some money out of it.
Yeah I don't know how much people would want to watch a show based on Ben, which I'm guessing is what they'd have to do if they brought it back. What's funny is the actual ending of the trilogy leaves it open to future books/seasons if that's what you wanted to do.