War Horse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Honestly this doesn't come across as a movie I'd go see in the theater even though it's a Steven Spielburg film. I don't really care for movies of this sort, but I keep hearing good thing about it. Anybody see this yet?

Mar 18, 2003
I watched it this past Sunday and IMO it was not a very good movie. I was surprised that it got such a high rating. If I could choose one word to describe the film it would be this: uneventful. The movie is literally about a horse who goes through several different owners, and is used during the first world war. Strictly in that regard, if you are a horse-lover or an animal-lover, then maybe you'll enjoy it. Out of the 3 of us that watched it together, my friends lady stopped watching and went and painted her nails; I spent much of the time on my phone because I was bored; my friend said he was very much into it and thought it was a solid movie. Considering how much praise the film received I would have to say give it a shot, but again, I didn't care for it.

4.5/10

Mar 18, 2003
I actually just saw the preview for this film for the first time last night and holy shit @ the reviews it's getting. Best picture? Masterpiece? Can anyone confirm that I'm not crazy in thinking this movie was flat out boring as fuck... Is it because Steven Spielberg was behind it? Shit.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
^i totally agree. it was one of the worst movies i've seen in a long time and a big waste of time, & incredibly overrated. i need to see The Adventures of Tintin to see if Spielberg is falling off.