twin peaks 2016

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

The groundbreaking television phenomenon, Golden Globe® and Peabody Award-winner TWIN PEAKS will return as a new limited series on SHOWTIME in 2016. Series creators and executive producers David Lynch and Mark Frost will write and produce all nine episodes of the limited series, and Lynch will direct every episode. Set in the present day, TWIN PEAKS will continue the lore of the original series, providing long-awaited answers and a satisfying conclusion for the series’ passionate fan base.

mother fucker its official

best series ever coming back fuck yes

hype starts now

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've got a few doubts, mainly because it would be hard for anyone to not miss a step in 25 years + every showtime series is horrible(every one of them, not up for debate). Lynch directing every episode gives me hope tho, that's where he fucked up on the OG series, put too much trust in the rest of the production team.

Jan 9, 2004
I want to point out that Hollywood is out of any and all fresh ideas and resorts to remakes to generate income. This is just another example.