Suburbicon, annihilation, shape of water, Ingrid goes west,downsizing, etc. etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Suburbicon was meh. Kinda felled half assed.

Started watching Ingrid Goes West, but stopped. Wasn't feeling it.

Shape of Water is a love story with a fantasy twist. Everything a bit weird without much sense, but I liked it. If my co-worker would tell me about having sex with a fish creature, I'd be a bit more weirded out than the characters in this movie. lol

Sep 3, 2002
I liked suburbicon mostly. Thought it had a good pace, and the kid acted well. Parodies of 50’s life I enjoy, like pleasantville.

I didn’t have time to watch the others yet. I plan to give ‘em a watch, but I’m the same way, I can tell if a movie isn’t gonna work and I don’t usually make myself watch it.

I watched a 1/4 of downsizing. I’ll probably finish it. It’s kind of a hard concept to play along with though, it should’ve been strictly a comedy.

Shape of water I watched the first 5-10 minutes. Females always strokingwith themselves in water lol. Those tetas looked cgi ish too.

Last edited: