STAND UP COMEDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Anyone know of any good stand up comedians that might be off the radar? I watch most everything that comes on HBO/Cinemax etc... and they forever come out with specials of dudes I never heard of.

Some decent ones lately:
Gary Owen: True Story

Alonzo Bodden: Who's Paying Attention

Jake Johannsen: I love you
This one was crazy funny to me but he's kind of an orthodox comedian. He's funny like a dude you would know that you'd just talkin to at work or something but had me laughing damn near all the way through that one.

Oct 16, 2006
Louis CK, Greg Giraldo (R.I.P.), Ricky Gervais and Frankie Boyle are all great.. I think Mitch Hedburg was far from dumb.. he had a different technique to his comedic style. Not many people could be as good as him with his observational quick punchline jokes one after the other..

Karl Pilkington though not a stand-up is hilarious. I have enjoyed the shows I have seen of Bill Bailey.. George Carlin had some great stuff.. I liked Bill Hicks but he isn't "Ha Ha" funny..

I am sure you have seen the comedy roasts but if you haven't you should check them out as well..

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
that fuccer is still around?!!
Ya I think he has a standup special on Netflix. he's on a standup tour right now. He was at the comedy quarter like a block from my house a few weeks ago. Rob Schneider was there two weeks ago but I forgot about it. I wanted to go to that also.