STAND UP COMEDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
this was actually funny. good to see kat back

saw a show in fresno some years ago that fckn sucked. wasn't even funny, kept talkn bout how jamie foxx is gay and some mo shit. this was when he wasn't doing so well I guess, cuz he spazzed out in oakland either at or after a show - happened less than a week after the fresno show

still funny how a little kid hemped him up tho. if he spoke on that during a routine bet it'd be hilarious

Jul 9, 2007
New Jim Norton also dropped on Netflix, bout to watch that one tomorrow.
I never really heard dude stand up just remember him from lucky louie. Decided to check him out and he was kinda funny at first then he started talking about how he is into blowing trannies. Just a warning for those of you like me that don't wanna hear about that shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I never really heard dude stand up just remember him from lucky louie. Decided to check him out and he was kinda funny at first then he started talking about how he is into blowing trannies. Just a warning for those of you like me that don't wanna hear about that shit.
That's just Norton man, he's always cracking tranny jokes lol

Thought his new special was hilarious. Found it better than a lot of the Netflix specials released over the last few months.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
New Norm MacDonald special on May 8th. Maybe this is why the podcast has been on such a long hiatus. I read that 4 new episodes have been in the works and Dave Letterman is a confirmed guest, so hopefully those come out after the special

Twitter