STAND UP COMEDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, they got a 24/7 comedy station here in OKC now on the radio. They play like 30 sec to 4 minute clips of all different comedians from Cosby and Redd Foxx to George Lopez and all that stuff. They obviously only play the stand up bits that didn't have a ton of cussing. It's legit though. Great way to get through a boring workday

97.3 over here, good shit tho cuz i dont fucc wit the radio

Props: Coach E. No
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
anthony jeselnik has a good one out now, dude is real dark, but hilarious.
Jeselnik is only funny for 2 or 3 jokes in a row. Theres only so many times you can be "shocked" when every joke is "so there was a baby crawling in the road so i swerved around it....so i could rape it while it was still alive!". Amy Schumer is the same but every joke is about fucking some dude. They're like the Kottonmouth Kingz of stand-up.

May 7, 2013
Michigan
I had a long ass post about Patrice O'Neal, browser froze and lost all my text.
But, if you like comedy, especially smart, honest, brutal comedy, Patrice is the best hands down. I put him right at the top with Carlin and Pryor and even Stanhope.(My favorite comedian besides Patrice.)
You should support his wife and her daughter, he has a new album coming out, with all new material.
If you really do love comedy, you need to buy this shit, help his family out.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/unreleased/id676195583

&#8220;Liars don&#8217;t like me. People who lie, people who live a lie. There&#8217;s people who love living lies&#8230; I was thinking the other day, &#8216;brutal honesty&#8217; is a dumb term. The word &#8216;brutal&#8217; should be associated with lying, like &#8220;You&#8217;re a brutal liar&#8221;, as opposed to somebody who&#8217;s just going to inform you of what they believe the truth to be&#8230; I love honest shit, man&#8230; You can&#8217;t fuck with the truth" <---

Patreeky was a real nigga, he wasn't fake as fuck like most celebrities are, he always kept shit 100. Dude was one of the funniest mothafuckas ever, aside from the fact he was basically a philosopher too.

If you haven't ever heard Patrice, check out "The Cult Of Black Phillip" on youtube and get a taste of him.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
How was it? He's fuckin great on JRE
Fucking tremendous. Uncle Joey set off the smoke alarms in the club smoking in the green room. MC is up in the middle of a joke and the sirens start in and the power cut off lolololol. It was awesome listening to his stand up filled with bashing soft ass motherfuckers and dropping faggot all the time, considering Portland is the epicenter for both those lololol. Check out his podcast Trav it's called The Church of What's Happening Now