STAND UP COMEDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I was listening to that new j. Cole album and there is a song that starts off with a joke from mike epps. man, day day's last comic special I have recorded (couple years ago from Detroit, forgot the name of it) is hella fuckin funny, cracks me up every time

Oct 16, 2006
Greg Giraldo was great.. I have been watching Bill Burr lately after not seeing any of his work.. his really good.. also have to add Norm MacDonald to the list with his deadpan humour... Been watching his podcasts each week.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Norm MacDonald was a really funny dude back in the day. I haven't heard or seen anything of his in years that made me laugh.

I've thought that Sinbad was actually hilarious at times but haven't seen him perform in at least a few years.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, they got a 24/7 comedy station here in OKC now on the radio. They play like 30 sec to 4 minute clips of all different comedians from Cosby and Redd Foxx to George Lopez and all that stuff. They obviously only play the stand up bits that didn't have a ton of cussing. It's legit though. Great way to get through a boring workday

Props: RM211