Spiderman Homecoming 2017

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I wasn't that impressed. I saw it at the drive-in though, so I might give it another go and judge then.

I was telling someone that I wasn't really feeling the adolescent super-hero themes. I understand that it's more true to the Spider-man comic, but I've grown accustomed to fully grown, and sometimes dark and scary marvel characters answering the hero's call, not a nerdy high school kid. Logan showed the potential for better R-Rated Marvel movies, Spiderman was a step back to Nickelodeon zone.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I wasn't that impressed. I saw it at the drive-in though, so I might give it another go and judge then.

I was telling someone that I wasn't really feeling the adolescent super-hero themes. I understand that it's more true to the Spider-man comic, but I've grown accustomed to fully grown, and sometimes dark and scary marvel characters answering the hero's call, not a nerdy high school kid. Logan showed the potential for better R-Rated Marvel movies, Spiderman was a step back to Nickelodeon zone.
Yeah I am not a fan of a 15 year old spiderman movie, a young Aunt May, and no Mary Jane. But I'll check it out eventually because its getting great reviews.