sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I saw part of an episode a few years back & disregarded it as garbage, weird names, slow dialog, ....drama.

But I have had so many people tell me how good it is & such that I watched last night & thought it was pretty good.

Granted I am lost, & don't really know shit about anything prior to last night other than what my homie kept trying to tell me but it looks like ill be borrowing his dvds of the previous seasons & catching up.

Apr 25, 2002
I saw part of an episode a few years back & disregarded it as garbage, weird names, slow dialog, ....drama.

But I have had so many people tell me how good it is & such that I watched last night & thought it was pretty good.

Granted I am lost, & don't really know shit about anything prior to last night other than what my homie kept trying to tell me but it looks like ill be borrowing his dvds of the previous seasons & catching up.

fuck around and get a free month of netflix breh. they got damn near all the seasons except the last one, which they'll get soon.