sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
I agree Gemma is a bitch but I don't think she's the one who ratted out Tara. Why would she be right next to Jax moments after tara was arrested? Tara was right if Jax found out what his mother did and he didn't agree with it he would kill her. Clay also knew about tara visiting otto, so it could've been clay who ratted out Tara.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
^- Are you serious? Did you not see the look on that dumb cunt whores face? Like I said earlier, Gemma is a dumb cunt whore bitch and deserves to die.

May 19, 2005
What's with the homeless woman? When she's around does it mean something bad is about to happen or is she some type of protector of the club? Or is she just some fucken homeless woman that pops up randomly for no specific reason?

shes showed up like 3 or 4 times, i remember way back someone posted an article on this thread about how the producer uses her, i jus allways know somethings gonna go down when i see her

when Terra was gettin taken out she told jax" call owen" who the fuck is that and why does it sound so familiar

Jan 5, 2006
I agree Gemma is a bitch but I don't think she's the one who ratted out Tara. Why would she be right next to Jax moments after tara was arrested? Tara was right if Jax found out what his mother did and he didn't agree with it he would kill her. Clay also knew about tara visiting otto, so it could've been clay who ratted out Tara.
Remember the scene with Nero where Gemma overheard them talking and Nero told Jax "Ill make you a deal, I'll walk if you walk.." and Jax said... "Have a good night" after that Gemma snitched Tara out.

So i'm guessing Bobby's going nomad? he cut out his Vice Prez patch

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 5, 2006
shes showed up like 3 or 4 times, i remember way back someone posted an article on this thread about how the producer uses her, i jus allways know somethings gonna go down when i see her

when Terra was gettin taken out she told jax" call owen" who the fuck is that and why does it sound so familiar
she said Lowen, that's the lawyer lady for SOA/Tara

Jan 12, 2006
Remember the scene with Nero where Gemma overheard them talking and Nero told Jax "Ill make you a deal, I'll walk if you walk.." and Jax said... "Have a good night" after that Gemma snitched Tara out.
So one of two things is going to happen:

1. Jax kills gemma for getting his girl locked up.

2. Gemma convinces Jax it was the right thing to do, being Tara was about to take the boys away from both of them and that can't happen.

Nov 7, 2006
Am i the only who thinks Jax actually likes that Tara's locked up? now she cant take the boys and get out of charming and thats exactly what Jax wants. He didnt even look mad when it happened, just accepted as a better situation then her taking his family away completely. Having Clay just locked up is gonna backfire huge i think. i think he'll be a main villain after the marshall dude, like a cut and dry villain.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Am i the only who thinks Jax actually likes that Tara's locked up? now she cant take the boys and get out of charming and thats exactly what Jax wants. He didnt even look mad when it happened, just accepted as a better situation then her taking his family away completely. Having Clay just locked up is gonna backfire huge i think. i think he'll be a main villain after the marshall dude, like a cut and dry villain.
I doubt it. Pope's right hand man gave the order to kill Clay as soon as Jax told him what supposedly happened. With their strings, it's unlikely Clay stays alive once he's inside.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
sons, cartel, pope's crew and all affiliates want clay dead, i doubt the IRA will keep him alive for longer than a season. they've been dragging out killing him for half the series now lol

Props: fillyacup