sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I dont know if u saw the previews for next weeks finale, but based on that they gave the impression Tig is a goner... then again SOA does a good job of leading you to believe one thing happens when its the compete opposite.

Props: fillyacup

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
only ONE peice of evidence to support that breh, when jax asked popes dude about how long he new him and his loyalty to him.

either way it would be stupid as fuck to try and touch pope.

Apr 25, 2002
not stupid to kill pope IMO...people under pope fear him...if hes gone..i doubt they give a fuck....prolly happy the big bad wolf is gone....i agree though the writers for shows like this arent rookies..they know how to play with the viewers...the obvious choice is obvious..but they know that the unexpected is as forseeable(sp) as the obvious..which also keeps fans glued

this shit is like a new age hardcore soapopera ..no doubt...but its entertaining as it should be...so i keep watching

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
not stupid to kill pope IMO...people under pope fear him...if hes gone..i doubt they give a fuck....prolly happy the big bad wolf is gone....i agree though the writers for shows like this arent rookies..they know how to play with the viewers...the obvious choice is obvious..but they know that the unexpected is as forseeable(sp) as the obvious..which also keeps fans glued

this shit is like a new age hardcore soapopera ..no doubt...but its entertaining as it should be...so i keep watching
Killing Pope ruins Charming Heights, which ruins other deals, and also fucks up part of the coke muling...but i guess that's a whole other conversation at this point haha

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Ottos on some gangsta shit .. that foo bit his tongue off!!
Fuck gemma that was some bitch shit ... they should killed clay before the end of this season .. now i have to wait until sept to see if they go thru with it ..

Props: fillyacup