sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
that whole mexicans standing jax up for guns was straight up fucking retarded,no point,jus nonsense action

i got a feeling that guy talkin to auto and following terra is connected with Zobel, thats a huge loose end that hasnt been even brought up since he left on the finale,maybe hes pissed that auto fucked the rico charge that zobel is hoping to take down the MC

Props: heyzel
Jan 5, 2006
After a little searching... the guy who beat the shit out of Otto is actually a U.S. Marshall, Lee Toric, the nurse Otto killed is either his sister or wife, that nurse is actually Lee Toric (Donald Logue) real life sister (Karina Logue) her character on SOA was Nurse Toric... and interesting to note that when Jax shot the guard that had Opie killed, Tig killed his wife as collateral damage, well imagine Tara? it's her fault in a way that Otto killed that nurse.

Dec 4, 2006
that whole mexicans standing jax up for guns was straight up fucking retarded,no point,jus nonsense action

i got a feeling that guy talkin to auto and following terra is connected with Zobel, thats a huge loose end that hasnt been even brought up since he left on the finale,maybe hes pissed that auto fucked the rico charge that zobel is hoping to take down the MC
Who's AUTO?

Sent from my SGH-T999