sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Tara sometimes just looks STRAAAAIGHT busted or a good lookin doctor bitch. Notin really in between. But bitch does need a tan badly though. Pale ass bitch lol.

I'd def smash Gemma though. Just to say I smashed a cougar n that's it. No other reason. None lol.

Oldest broad I ever fucked around wit is 33 and I was 19(I thiiiink maybe 20) at the time. And ur god damn right I was happy bout it n def felt like I accomplished somethin BIG in my life at the time. LOL. Haven't gotten the pleasure to fuck around wit the cougar since but I've gotten close though. Shiiiit, I'd smash a 50+ year old lady(but obviously she's gotta be fine) if I had the chance, EVEN if she could be my grandma. LOL. I've seen some fine ass 60 year olds too. No lies.

Gemma is like 50 somethin years old???

Nov 7, 2006
Great episode. Clay is finally completely out of control and anyone realize when she said clay will die by the hands of a son. and how jax and opie's father both got killed by clay. thats some hella foreshadowing if you ask me. i think unser will tell opie and gemma will tell jax.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
WOW I fuckin hate clay even more now. The hate grows every episode. Fuckin faggot ass bitch.

I got a sister and have always respected females. I would NEVER EVER lay my hands on a female in ANY sorta violent manner EVER. Unless she's striking first I will defend myself but I'd never lay my hands on a female first. I can't stand it when a few of my potnas brag to me that they smacked their bitch cuz she was outta line or someshit actin like he's some tough guy when personally I think it makes YOU the more of a bitch to do sucha thing. Ofcourse ur gonna toss a bitch around wit ease, we're men. We're stronger and we can do that wit ease.

Clay beat the fuck outta Gemma. And it makes it worse that it's all his fault cuz she found out he put a hit on Tara. Faggot.

Next weeks episode is gonna be nuuuuts!!! It's a hour n half long episode too so I can't wait!!!!