sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
No exaggeration....

that was the best fucking episode Ive ever seen of SOA

**applauds**
wow that's crazy to me but i agree it was an amazing episode. this season just stands strong every season and i'm so happy it is.

oh and my favorite episode of SONS is episode 1 from season 1. shit had me hooked after that.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
SOA is def tied wit the wire for my all time fav tv show. SOA has the perfect actors for the characters n couldn't think of anyone else that could possibly do any better. The script writing is awesome. I also love that it's an hour long. I hate the 30 min shows, especially ones that I like, like entourage.

I always try n figure out who my fav character is on the show but I can't... I think I like all of em. Tigg is Hella funny to me, and the shit he says n does cracks me the fuck up. Their chemistry wit one another is very strong and u can tell by watching, they all "mesh" well together so to say.

I didn't know otto was the writer lol. Keith sutter I think his name is. Annnd he's married to gemma.

Anyways long story short, SOA is fuckin awesome n a great show! This season is startin out very strong n really good. Shits gettin deep. So far I'm lovin the first 2 episodes a lot. And if u ask me, I think the club is gonna some how some way separate themselves from clay and his antics like the whole coke thing. Greed is getting to him even though it's like his "retirement plan". JT said all along the club is no longer about brothership n family(whatever it was), it's more bout beer and greed.

Can't fuckin wait til next week!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
i watched the newest episode, this was the first time ive seen the show.

dont particularly care for the whole biker-gang shit at all. cant get into this
just caught the 2 episodes from season 4. man its great
The writer wanted a fresh start so to say. He wanted new viewers to not get so lost in what happened in previous seasons since most of em were locked up n charming is so different now. It's like a whole new tv show I guess sorta. He purposely did that and the regular viewers already know what's up from the previous seasons but can y'all agree that this season seems like a "fresh" start. Like if I never watched this show n I started NOW, I would think it's a new show without the previous 3 seasons, if u get what I'm sayin.

Atleast in an interview I watched, that's the direction they wanted to go.

And since I've seen green street hooligans it's not as weird I guess but it's funny as hell that jax has an accent in real life. On the show he plays it off real good n can't even tell. Most folks prolly thought he was just a good ol American lol.

If you watched from the 1st season first episode, everything makes more sense obviously and youd know its much more than about a bike gang.. has some ties to hamlet too
That's the "neat" thing I like bout SOA and the hamlet ties. Like some of the hints in the dialogue, "the prince blah blah forgot the words" and "the king blah blah don't remember" but u get where I'm comin from. Has a lot of hamlet influences n I thought that was rather interesting but cool nonetheless.

Jan 5, 2006
These are the people in SOA that are starting to annoy me or did

Gemma (nosey bitch)
Clay (fuckin up the club he's a shitty leader)
Agent Stall* (stirred up hella shit and just hated the bitch)

By the way.. tonights episode was okay, had some moments but overall it wasn't too exciting for me

Dec 11, 2006
singled him out again, police dude almost made him cry, then put it out there that when the club finds out hes half black hes gonna get killed. it seems like the writers are pullin him away

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The writer wanted a fresh start so to say. He wanted new viewers to not get so lost in what happened in previous seasons since most of em were locked up n charming is so different now. It's like a whole new tv show I guess sorta. He purposely did that and the regular viewers already know what's up from the previous seasons but can y'all agree that this season seems like a "fresh" start. Like if I never watched this show n I started NOW, I would think it's a new show without the previous 3 seasons, if u get what I'm sayin.

Atleast in an interview I watched, that's the direction they wanted to go.
lolwut

It's already a new show if you never seen it before. :confused:

And since I've seen green street hooligans it's not as weird I guess but it's funny as hell that jax has an accent in real life. On the show he plays it off real good n can't even tell. Most folks prolly thought he was just a good ol American lol.
American English seems to be one of the easiest accents to do, a vast majority of foreign actors portraying americans do it pretty well.

That's the "neat" thing I like bout SOA and the hamlet ties. Like some of the hints in the dialogue, "the prince blah blah forgot the words" and "the king blah blah don't remember" but u get where I'm comin from. Has a lot of hamlet influences n I thought that was rather interesting but cool nonetheless.
I find the hamlet references incredibly corny.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
singled him out again, police dude almost made him cry, then put it out there that when the club finds out hes half black hes gonna get killed. it seems like the writers are pullin him away
I understand this. But you gotta understand that the writer youre talking about is Kurt Sutter. He has something big planned..

Kurt Sutter has links on the site available where you can read the code of the club. There is new one he just released about the relationships between Blacks and Whites in SAMCRO.