sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i thought he killed him but i seriously doubt it. his dad said he went nomad, and jax mom said the road took him. i think he died while nomad. unless more of the book is revealed.

I didnt notice that, was it on the previews for next week?
shit, my bad. i should have put spoilers. i know some people who dont like watching the previews

Jan 5, 2006
i thought he killed him but i seriously doubt it. his dad said he went nomad, and jax mom said the road took him. i think he died while nomad. unless more of the book is revealed.

shit, my bad. i should have put spoilers. i know some people who dont like watching the previews
That's what im saying, his mom said it with a straight face. And she even knew what exact page Jax should read in the book.. page 449

Oct 10, 2009
i think gemma just told jax the road took his dad so he wouldnt go after clay for it cuz i think he starting to think about how his dad died
but I dont think gemma would just tell him that if she knew clay killed jax' dad, Cuz she told jax that his dad was the only man she really loved or some shit along those lines & its was her husband/ jax dad why would she hide it from jax if she new clay killed him,, I might b misunderstanding your statement so dont come all crazy lol

Sep 24, 2006
but I dont think gemma would just tell him that if she knew clay killed jax' dad, Cuz she told jax that his dad was the only man she really loved or some shit along those lines & its was her husband/ jax dad why would she hide it from jax if she new clay killed him,, I might b misunderstanding your statement so dont come all crazy lol
i just think that gemma knows jax dad met with foul play. i dont think she know clay did it but might be afraid that the way jax going after clay that jax might think clay did it and is just trying to prevent it.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
CLAY DIDNT KILL JAX'S DAD...GEMMA TALKED ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE LOVED HIM AND SHIT....WHY WOULD SHE MARRY THE MAN THAT KILLED HIM??? DOESNT MAKE SENSE
it makes perfect sense becuase she's the type of bitch to know her role. If she wanted to stay on top she had to fuck with Clay. She even said how his dad was losing faith in the club and thats why she wanted to nip the whole journal thing in the bud becuase she could see Jax going down the same road as his dad. She knew Clay would have to take him out if he over stepped his bounds like his Dad did.

Im hella excited for tonights episode