sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Me neither... although I was reading some shit that at the beginning of one of the last couple seasons there was something about a plane crash and people speculate he might've died in that crash.

They wrote characters off too sloppily, the last good deaths I can think of were Opie and Pope. like it actually built up to it and made sense.

Oct 3, 2006
What was the reason that Happy was shot again? Was it to send a message to the other charters that they tried to carry out Mr.Mayhem but Jax shot back? Or was it for that cop, Jarry?

Sep 15, 2009
Has anyone pointed out that Jax didn't save shit? His shit head son Abel had the "son" ring at the end of the episode. To me it foreshadowed that Abel would find his way back to the club, just like Jax did after his dad killed himself. The cycle continues. Once again a Teller offed himself for no reason

Sep 15, 2009
THIS SHOW FUCKING SUCKED.

THAT LAST EPISODE WAS GAY AS FUUUUUUUUUCK

HAD TO WATCH THAT SHIT WITH MY LADY & WAS READY TO SLICE MY WRISTS THE WHOLE TIME

HELLA DRAMA LOL
How far into the show did you get before you wanted to punch a hole in the wall every time you heard "Jesus Christ Gema....Jesus Christ Jax"

Jun 24, 2005
How far into the show did you get before you wanted to punch a hole in the wall every time you heard "Jesus Christ Gema....Jesus Christ Jax"
I was late getting into this show, and just finished it this morning, but I posted this on FB the other day...for anyone watching it on Netflix or whatever since it's over.

Sons of Anarchy drinking game...take a shot or a swig of beer when any of the following happen:

1. There's a hug.
2. Someone says "christ" or "jesus christ" upon receiving bad news.
3. There's a promise made.

Add your own!
I'm inclined to believe that since the show was on cable TV as opposed to HBO/Showtime, they said "jesus christ" a lot since they probably couldn't say "god damn it" or "are you fucking serious?" or anything like that.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
SOA is hella gay breh i gave it a shot & it only took me 5 minutes to recognize how hella weenie the shit was.

I can't judge you guys tho so i am taking the fag comment back

miss me with the hate mail if you tryin to defend your favorite little girlie-man show tho im not interested in your chest tattoo of Jax.
I feel you. Just finished watching all of it. It is a total shitshow. Hard to take serieus. Somehow I found it entertaining enough to watch. Probaly because I was bored.

The gay part. Totally feel you on that. They are saying more often I love you to eachother than to their own lady. Fuck up with that? None of the bikers portray a good image of what they are in the real world. Instead we get a bunch of emotional sissies riding around in leather jackets. Fucking bullshit ass wipe of a serie man.

Bad acting. Bad writing. Most of the people you want to slap the shit out of them while you watch that show.

This is Mixxer reviews and I rate Sons of Anarchy a 3 out of 10