sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
I knew a piece of Bobby would be in the package but I thought it would be his head. I get it though, an eye for an eye or some shit.

Also, wouldn't Pope Construction have a security system like cameras and electric fences to protect their equipment, not just a fucking bike lock on a fence? The Gemma scenes were nuts with suspense. The Jewish pimp was funny. Too bad Nero is thinking of retiring because that's when you get killed. I forgot about Chucky the masturbating mascot. I wonder if he has a bigger role to end the season. Gemma is running out of puppets.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gemma the black widow will be the last one standing, kids will get taken away, everything she loves or cares about will perish, she'll be left alone miserable.

You happy now bitch?
this makes the most sense seeing as how Gemma is Kurt Sutter's real life bitch

I'm just glad Happy is back, that foo wasn't even in the last episode and I was trippin like "did he get murked?" I'm just mad that the series is gonna end and they never gave Happy his own backstory/episode....Happy was my second favorite character behind Opie

Nov 14, 2002
I knew a piece of Bobby would be in the package but I thought it would be his head. I get it though, an eye for an eye or some shit.

Also, wouldn't Pope Construction have a security system like cameras and electric fences to protect their equipment, not just a fucking bike lock on a fence?
they would have need a much bigger box for Bobbys head lol

i thought the same thing when they just cut the lock.That fool is a millionaire but cant afford a few dogs or some motion detection cameras to protect all that equipment?its a tv show though they got away with alot more shit then that.

and it seems juice mission will last longer than i thought.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Agree this season is garbage aint shit even really popping off and its super slow they are dragging this shit out so bad last nights EP was pretty much them sitting around not even looking for bobby or planning any revenge and then killing dude from other charter should have went down 3 Eps ago instead of draggin it out juice should ratted Gemma out by now to save his life

Jan 5, 2006
Abel heard Gemma say she killed his mom thats going to be crazy
Also when he got in trouble at school for hitting the kid with his lunch box and they brought him home and Gemma asked him if he knows what an accident is... he responds with "Do you?"

Little Abel is not dumb.... you could tell she was caught off guard

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
SOA is hella gay breh i gave it a shot & it only took me 5 minutes to recognize how hella weenie the shit was.

I can't judge you guys tho so i am taking the fag comment back

miss me with the hate mail if you tryin to defend your favorite little girlie-man show tho im not interested in your chest tattoo of Jax.