Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A lot of the trailers have looked great. But I got worried it might suck when I read they fired the original directors 3/4 of the way through filming because the movie was a disaster and hired Ron Howard to come in and try and salvage it. Hopefully Ron Howard worked some magic.

May 9, 2002
A lot of the trailers have looked great. But I got worried it might suck when I read they fired the original directors 3/4 of the way through filming because the movie was a disaster and hired Ron Howard to come in and try and salvage it. Hopefully Ron Howard worked some magic.
damn seriously? Yikes.

This cast tho....talk about a grand slam.

Last edited:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Every Disney Star Wars movie has turned into some pirates of the Carribean shit. It's entertaining at most but horrible compared to the first 3 movies. Some of the stuff they put in is so ridiculous that it become laughable.

They put the Star Wars legacy to shame but if their is money in it then they are not going to stop milking the cow untill its dry