The Simpsons = Siccness' Greatest TV Show EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which is the greater TV show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Feel free to prop me for all the work and listening to bitching I've had to do through this whole thing.

Only votes in the poll will count in this round so if you want to vote put it there.

Poll will only be open for 7 days.

Jan 9, 2009
clearly the simpsons is better than married with children.

its been on tv as long as we have been able to watch tv.
its still on tv.

the syndication checks the cast get every week must be ridiculous.

Mar 18, 2003
Married With Children. I still watch it every time it's on television.

I think the reason these shows beat out the likes of The Sopranos, Seinfeld, The Wire, etc. is because people watched them at an impressionable age, so it's pretty hard to go against them. I for one, grew up watching Married With Children, In Living Color, and The Simpsons - I watched them religiously. It's probably the same for a lot of us. They're great shows regardless.

Feb 10, 2006
Good and entertaining are two different things tho, jersey shore is far from good, its just entertaining...anywho simpsons by a landslide

Mar 16, 2005
longevity doesnt equate to greatness either. While the Simpsons WAS a good show it fell off a long ass time ago. and to this day some of the best laughs at a tv for me have come from married with children.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
If the Simpsons win you know the Siccness doesnt know shit about good TV.
I'VE BEEN KNOWING SINCE TWO ROUNDS BACK THAT THE SICC DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT GOOD T.V. THERE IS A 24 PAGE THREAD ABOUT JERSEY SHORE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE
Jersey Shore is entertaining as hell.

Sure, I guess Married with Children and the Simpsons are quality shows and belong in maybe the top 20, but to say they're the best is ridiculous. But that's what was voted, so I guess my two cents don't mean shit. Simpsons for the win!

Oct 27, 2008
the simpsons really beat married with childen in this shit?? a show that was legendary till its very end, vs a show that has been hella lame for about the past 10 years?? wow..

grapes is still a good troll though. lil wayne is clearly the best rapper cuz he makes the most money.

Status
Not open for further replies.