Siccness' Greatest Movie = Pulp Fiction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which of these two movie finalists is your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2003
Shawshank = 10/10. I can not figure any flaw in the movie except, maybe, that it moves at a slow pace (for some). Aside from that--which is non-existant to me--the movie is brilliant from start to finish. With that said, I am not going to say any of you are wrong because it's all in how you interpret the film.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I strongly disliked the escape part of the movie.

The tunnel and breaking of the sewage pipe is not possible.
red talked about how andy studied geology

"The field of geology encompasses the study of the composition, structure, physical properties, dynamics, and history of Earth materials, and the processes by which they are formed, moved, and changed. "

so maybe thats how he figured how long it would take to tunnel through the walls and how old the pipes were with erosion calculated in there to bust it wit a rock??

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Nov 24, 2003
How can you point out Shawshank for being fake, but not Pulp Fiction?

Did you not see the needle sticking out of her fucking chest?

I never said there were parts of Pulp Fiction that I didn't like or that I thought it was the best movie ever.

My only opinion offered thus far is that Pulp Fiction > Shawshank.

What is the point of Shawshank if he doesn't escape? The movie is made or broken on his success, and they way it is shown is impossible. He needed to be removing 25+ cubic inches of dirt daily, and that is not taking into consideration the fact that he had to do all the digging at night and then move it outside during the day nor does it account for time he was unable to dig (ie in the hole, didn't have tool yet, guard nearby, etc).

In reality the number would be more accurately represented around 35-40 cubic inches a day which is a shit load of dirt to be sneaking around in your pants.

Jul 6, 2008
the only reason i voted shawshank over pulp is cuz i remember more of the scenes and more of the movie over the years. but i aint denying pulp, i got the black wide screen directors box, so its also a great movie.

but, for me it all is about memory longevity. the whole wearing the polished shoes, when noone else noticed was tight, that just fooled me, until the revealed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.