Showtime's Ray Donovan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Ive seen bits and pieces of this show. Cant figure out if theyre in Boston or LA?
Also saw the title character choke out a dude over a cup of jizz. Im sure theres a story behind that, but maybe Ill just sit this one out.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I can't believe this thread isn't a million pages long.. Super dope show. I just recently binge watched the first two seasons and its one of my new favorites.. Ray Donovan. Is a bad motherfucker. Not in the typical tough guy role... He's a finesser first and foremost, but will still beat the SHIT out of you or kill you if necessary.. But Mickey Donovan, Rays father fresh home from a 20 year bid, steals the shine. I think he is hilarious.. Very interesting family dynamics \ dysfunction at its finest. Any other fans out there??

Jan 18, 2006
I can't believe this thread isn't a million pages long.. Super dope show. I just recently binge watched the first two seasons and its one of my new favorites.. Ray Donovan. Is a bad motherfucker. Not in the typical tough guy role... He's a finesser first and foremost, but will still beat the SHIT out of you or kill you if necessary.. But Mickey Donovan, Rays father fresh home from a 20 year bid, steals the shine. I think he is hilarious.. Very interesting family dynamics \ dysfunction at its finest. Any other fans out there??
I still agree this show is great but it should be obvious Mickey shines the most cuz he always has been the better actor in much more known roles.