Scariest movie youve ever seen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
@Indrid,,,Mothman Prophecies? Isn't Richard Gere in that movie? Never understood why that movie was THAT scary they show it on cable TV here....Explain please....
I just thought it was creepy. And it ended very well, which is rarity for a horror movie. It didn't explain anything and I like that they didnt try to explain it.. because, in real life, there is no explanation. It just happened. I read the book after watching the movie and it just made it that much more disturbing to me, reading about what really happened.
I thought the music/sounds they used for the movie were very unsettling (like when his "wife" walked out of the police station), which is the whole mood of the movie.

Aug 17, 2004
The exorcist scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Now a days though the last scary movie to creep me out in the least bit was Audition. That bitch was sick with it for real and something about her voice and what she was saying when she was torturing dude was creepy as hell.

Jan 28, 2005
Never been really "scared", although I thrived on horror movies and Halloween time as a kid, loved it all. There's a small amount of tension... but I still slept with my lights off and door closed, I guess I just always realized its just a damn movie.

The part in one of the SAW movies where they throw that girl into the pit full of syringes had me a lil weird feeling though.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
When I waz a kid: House and get ready for it: Gremlinz

Recently: Event Horizon, Blair Witch Project and The Grudge kinda creeped me out

Aug 16, 2003
@smittycal, was it scary? Heard some dude say it was the scariest movie he ever saw...

@Indrid Cold, was it based on a true story or somethin?
Its a pretty crazy movie...its basicly a zombie movie but shit gets real hella fast. I think the big thing that makes it scary is that there a very few camera cuts because its supposed to be like your watching footage from a TV report. Id say watch tho its a pretty good movie :knockout:

Feb 15, 2006
Wolf creek australien horror flick supposedly based on real events. i dont know if this is the scariast movie i ever seen but saw this one pretty recently and shit was pretty creepy.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
It, Pet Semetary, Exorcist, and the first half of Jeepers Creepers, before you find out the creeper is a weird demon. It would have been better if they would have kept him a psycho long haired old guy.
When they drive by and see him dump that body still makes me feel odd...

Sep 3, 2002
The first Paranormal Activity was pretty good. I liked how they explained the difference between a ghost and a demon.

Trick or Treat is kind of freaky.

The Boy wasn't that scary--wasn't delivered well but was kind of a creepy concept.

The Visit was pretty creepy.

Don't Breathe had a good concept but turned out pretty lame. (Turkey baster)

The Forrest was ehhh...

Most of the movies already mentioned are good for scares. But I thought I'd give an update.

And if anybody else been watching scaries.

Jun 21, 2006
The first Paranormal Activity was pretty good. I liked how they explained the difference between a ghost and a demon.
I remember driving home at night after watching that movie looking out for ghosts to jump on the road lol I was a little blazed that night, but that movie was scary