Scariest movie youve ever seen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I agree.. the Entity was creepy.... plus the original "When A Stranger Calls" and "He Knows Your Alone" also a movie called "Just Before Dawn"

of course many of the ones already listed go without saying....

Apr 27, 2005
The only two times i've ever truly gotten scared from a scary movie were from the ring and the orphanage. The scene from the ring where they show the girls face in the closet and in the orphanage when the old lady who got hit by a car Lunges up at the mom. I literally screamed outloud in the theater both times.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
No horror movies scared me, but IT came close, only because I used to make things and float em down the streets (Boat races) with my gang in the rain, so naturally I'd always double check drains in the gutter

May 2, 2002
The ending to the first Ring movie was probably the most intense, bone-chilling, disturbing thing I've ever witnessed on screen. I watched it in the middle of the day with my old man sitting in the room. Scared the hell outta me. I never got around to watching the Ring 2, couldn't handle it. Haven't watched too many horror movies since then....Call me a pussy, but it was all in the moment. That shit, was scary man.....
lol yeah, man.. even though folk dont wanna admit it cuz its pg-13 and was somewhat of a trendy movie, the ring was fuckin scary. and it was a great remake of the original. It really did it justice.

scariest movie I ever seen, probably Exorcist or Mothman Prophecies.

Jun 5, 2004
CHILD'S PLAY SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER...

GREMLINS SCARED ME, AND I WAS TRIPPIN WHEN MY LIL SISTER GOT A FURBY AND THAT THING WOULD TALK ALL THROUGHT THE NIGHT. I FINALLY STOLE THAT SHIT FROM HER AND THREW IT IN THE CREEK, LOL.

YEA THIS IS A LITTLE EMBARASSING BUT THE RING DID SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA ME, LOL MY POPS TOO. AFTER THE MOVIE I WENT TO TAKE A PISS IN THE STALL AND FLUSHED IT AND I WAS TRIPPIN BECAUSE THE SWIRL WAS IN THE FORM OF A RING LOL. I TURNED OFF MY CELL PHONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK.

Jun 9, 2007
IT was the only movie that scared the shit outta me... Child's Play never scared me and I saw that when I was around the same age (like 8 or 9)...

scariest ever? I dunno... can't think of many off the top cuz I've never really been scared shitless from a movie as an adult... watched The Haunting in Connecticut last week, it was aiight but it was only "jumpy" scary which doesn't take much skill..

IT, Poltergeist, Pet Sematary, Amityville Horror (original), Omen (original), Exorcist (original) are some of my favorites..

Aug 16, 2003
I cant believe that this shit used to scare the FUCK out of me lol...there was a dude down the street from me that had a car like this and I couldnt even walk in front of the car I had to walk across the street from his house lol

Im still mad @ Stephen King for making this shit

Aug 16, 2003
Anyone seen Quarantine?

@GHP, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning was that way. It was like 2 hours of fuckin torture and mutilation, the intensity and brutality they captured with that movie scared the hell outta me. When it ended, which was abrupt but the proper way to end it, I sat there like wtf did I just watch that for? What the hell if wrong with me? lol

The ending to the first Ring movie was probably the most intense, bone-chilling, disturbing thing I've ever witnessed on screen. I watched it in the middle of the day with my old man sitting in the room. Scared the hell outta me. I never got around to watching the Ring 2, couldn't handle it. Haven't watched too many horror movies since then....Call me a pussy, but it was all in the moment. That shit, was scary man.....
Ive seen the spanish and english version of Quarantine....both were good IMO. Cant wait for the 2nd one to come out. (spanish version)