Scariest movie youve ever seen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Have you ever seen Freaks?

www.imdb.com/title/tt0022913/

Freaks (1932) is a film about sideshow performers, directed and produced by Tod Browning and released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, with a cast mostly composed of actual carnival performers. The film was based on Tod Robbins' short story "Spurs". Director Browning took the exceptional step of casting real people with deformities as the eponymous sideshow "freaks," rather than using costumes and makeup.

Just caught that on TV the other day...nice one.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I think it was Poltergeist 3 that creeped me out. The one in the skyscraper where the evil shit would come through mirrors...was afraid to look into mirrors for a couple nights lol

Feb 14, 2004
i think Eight Legged Freaks was more of a comedy. made me laugh. i hate spiders as well and fucking hate Arachnophobia.

while i'm on this thing at night, spiders creep n crawl from their spidey web down close to my head. creeps the fuck out of me.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I smoked a bunch of resin and watched the entity once, after i watched it i was goin down the basement stairs and got this really creepy anxious feeling that sum1 was gonna push me down the stairs from behind. think the resin had me trippin.

Sep 29, 2003
Anyone seen Quarantine?

@GHP, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning was that way. It was like 2 hours of fuckin torture and mutilation, the intensity and brutality they captured with that movie scared the hell outta me. When it ended, which was abrupt but the proper way to end it, I sat there like wtf did I just watch that for? What the hell if wrong with me? lol

The ending to the first Ring movie was probably the most intense, bone-chilling, disturbing thing I've ever witnessed on screen. I watched it in the middle of the day with my old man sitting in the room. Scared the hell outta me. I never got around to watching the Ring 2, couldn't handle it. Haven't watched too many horror movies since then....Call me a pussy, but it was all in the moment. That shit, was scary man.....

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, I used to be hella scared of Chucky, until I realized that I tower over him, and he probably weighed like 4 pounds, so I would likely come out the victor if he and I ever met face to face.

Dec 9, 2005
But it was hella funny in Child's Play part 2 I think it was when he was trying to get into the black kid's body...and he said...

' Chucky's gonna be a brotha! '