Rosanne's nuts ( I know imma get shit for this )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Roseanne is one of my favorite shows ever. It was damn near flawless minus the whole last season, which is still the only one I don't own. That said I couldn't watch this bitch for more then 30 seconds without wanting to kill myself in a reality tv type way. She is annoying as fuck.

Jul 25, 2007
Roseanne is hilarious. I always got shit from my friends but they didnt give it a chance and judged it thinkin it was a "white trash" show but that show is hilarious. The comedy reminds me of my family.

I caught an episode of that reality show. Its funny tho. Hippie shit. I caught the episode when it was Mothers Day and they wanted to surprise her with a clean house. They didnt finish because they was to busy gettin drunk on the couch outside the driveway.

Jul 25, 2007
Roseanne is hilarious. I always got shit from my friends but they didnt give it a chance and judged it thinkin it was a "white trash" show but that show is hilarious. The comedy reminds me of my family.

I caught an episode of that reality show. Its funny tho. Hippie shit. I caught the episode when it was Mothers Day and they wanted to surprise her with a clean house. They didnt finish because they was to busy gettin drunk on the couch outside the driveway.