RIP Robin Williams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead « KRON4 – San Francisco Bay Area News

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Officials are investigating the death of actor and comedian Robin Williams.
Williams was 63.
The Marin County Sheriff’s Office said that Williams was found unconscious Monday afternoon at about 12:00 p.m. inside his residence in unincorporated Tiburon.
Investigators said that Williams was last seen alive at his residence, where he resides with his wife, at approximately 10:00 pm on Sunday.
Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made.
An investigation into the cause, manner, and circumstances of the death is currently underway by the Investigations and Coroner Divisions of the Sheriff’s Office, officials said.
A forensic examination is currently scheduled for August 12, 2014 with subsequent toxicology testing to be conducted.
On July 1, Williams visited the 12-step program at a Minnesota facility to recharge after more than 18 straight months of work, according to his publicist.
Mara Buxbaum said Williams was “taking the opportunity to fine-tune and focus on his continued commitment, of which he remains extremely proud.”
Williams has been open about the challenges of maintaining sobriety. He sought treatment in 2006 when he relapsed and returned to drinking after 20 years.
Williams starred in the CBS series “The Crazy Ones” and the film “The Angriest Man in Brooklyn,” which was released in May. He had several other projects in the works, including another installment of “Night at the Museum.”
(Copyright 2014, KRON 4, All rights reserved.)
sad.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Dude was pretty cool, when I was a kid part of Jumanji was filmed where I was living. We'd go to the set to try and see the actors and I remember he came out to sign some autographs and all these older kids went running up with paper in their hands asking for him to sign. I stood back all quiet and he walks through the crowd right up to me and signed an autograph for me first. my bro used to skip class to hang out at the movie set and Robin used to sit down with him telling jokes and shit. I never believed him until one night when they were almost done filming and Robin Williams sees my bro and says hi and called him by name.

Apr 20, 2003
RIP Robin Williams..... 1st memories of him were from the Mork and Mindy rerun's I use to watch as in kid in the 80's. Funny actor, you will be missed!

Jun 11, 2004
Who gives a fuck? I hate when someone famous dies everyone gets all sad like they were hella tight with dude or something it makes no sense to me. I ain't trolling here just being honest